Confused!

O.K.I am a first timer cruising with RCCL.I read somewhere on these boards that they dont give you the stateroom key upon check in but it will be in the stateroom.So far so good.Now I b ought the all inclusive package .Now if I want a drink before the stateroom is ready which is around one and I am onboard before one do I have to pay for that drink?If they make me pay I dont think its fair .

O.K.I am a first timer cruising with RCCL.I read somewhere on these boards that they dont give you the stateroom key upon check in but it will be in the stateroom.So far so good.Now I b ought the all inclusive package .Now if I want a drink before the stateroom is ready which is around one and I am onboard before one do I have to pay for that drink?If they make me pay I dont think its fair .

No you will use your SetSail Pass to purchase anything until you have your SeaPass Card.

Only Quantum Class and Harmony of the Seas does this.

The only ships that don't give you your stateroom key at check-in are Quantum class ships and Harmony. All other ships give you the key card at check-in.

If you are on a Quantum Class ship or Harmony, you would use your SetSail (boarding) pass to buy drinks until you can get your key card.