Second set of room keys for our sons

Torquer

We have booked our first cruise on Oceania after many cruises on HAL. It will be my wife and I and our two sons (21 and 19 years old). On HAL ships, we always stayed in their top-level suite which slept 4 so all four of us had keys to our suite.

Now for our Oceania Cruise, my wife and I are in the Owners Suite, but since it only sleeps two, we had to book an inside cabin for our sons. We assume our sons will spend all day in our huge suite, when not in port, and only go to their room at night to sleep. So will we be able to get two extra keys to our Owners Suite for our sons to come and go as they please?

On a slightly different topic, since we are in an OS room, we have access to the Executive Lounge. Do we also have access to the Concierge Lounge which may be more convenient since it is on the same floor?

Your room key will admit you to both lounges.

As to your sons, it seems to me just ask at reception for additional room keys for your sons to your OS. I can't believe that would be a problem, especially if YOU request it. Maybe if THEY requested it, there could be a problem ...

I personally haven't heard of such a situation before, but I doubt you are the first to ask for this ...

Mura

• 1 month later...

Not a problem getting extra key cards for your suite. We had the owners suite and 2 other cabins on a past cruise. Everyone got a key card to the OS. May have actually been key card to their cabins, but encoded for the OS... don't remember that detail.

A family or a small group should be fine, but this whole post puts me in mind of a very, shall we say assertive, Travel Agent who was actually selling "the owners suite experience" by the night on the Riviera's maiden voyage. :o

They shut her down pretty quickly

A family or a small group should be fine, but this whole post puts me in mind of a very, shall we say assertive, Travel Agent who was actually selling "the owners suite experience" by the night on the Riviera's maiden voyage. :o

They shut her down pretty quickly

Really???:')