Liquor in cabin

MAMAFIX

I seem to remember that you can order a bottle for your cabin once you get on board; are there other choices of bourbon. They have other brands in the bars, can you order for your cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Does anyone out there know if there are additional types of liquor that can be ordered for your cabin, other than what is offered on the website?

On our last cruise, we ordered a bottle from room service on day 4 or 5. All they offered was what's currently on the website. On long cruises, we always order from RS, midway.

I also found that the Fun shops/RS have reduced the variety of liquors since my last cruise.

Did a few liquor producers make a new deal with CCL??

Hello- Stupid question (I'm blonde) and I apologize in advance if this has already been asked but.....

If I order a bottle of liquor to be delivered to our room, is it true that it can only be consumed while in our cabin or can I mix myself a little drink in the cabin and take it to let's say the "Dining room" or the lido?

Again- sorry if this has already been asked.

Thanks in advance

Michelle

If I order a bottle of liquor to be delivered to our room, is it true that it can only be consumed while in our cabin or can I mix myself a little drink in the cabin and take it to let's say the "Dining room" or the lido?

We do this. We have very large cups for toting our libations on board.

I also have a habit of wearing a Burger King crown while on the ship. People will holler "There's the king!" And I'll lift my cup triumphantly and holler back "And here's my Crown!"

I'm pretty certain you CANNOT walk around with the liquor bottle, but you can absolutely mix your drink and take it with you. I bring rum rummer flasks so I can discreetly perk up a soda I order at the bar.

Thank you for the answer - a shame that only Jack Daniels is offered -so many other much better bourbons out there. It may be a deal with somebody.

Jack Daniels is Tennessee whiskey and is not a bourbon.

Jack Daniels is Tennessee whiskey and is not a bourbon.

I am more than aware of that[emoji6] I just didn't want to sound like a bourbon snob (even though I am one[emoji41]). Seems a shame that they have better bourbon at the bars and you can't buy it. Would never pay $100 for Jack.