The Fantasy in NYC (posted in Roll Call, too)

Priscilla2

It docked yesterday AM! I walked over and visited THE FANTASY at pier 88 and it is really something! The magnificent ship was getting spit and polished for the christening on Thursday. And it is even more spectacular at night! All lit-up in bright blue and hot pink, and you can see Mickey's silhouette from several blocks away!!!!! I ran into several crew and personnel, coming off the ship for a jaunt around New York, and they were all smiling. You could feel their excitement! I am on the March 23-26 preview cruise, that I WON on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! I was going to decline the prize, because of taxes, and to be honest, no desire to take a cruise. Then I thought of my niece who has two little boys, 8 and 5 1/2, so I decided to take them. They are coming from Pittsburgh. They have never been on an airplane, they have never seen the ocean, never been to Disney World! They are so excited, my niece has had to make a count down calendar to steady their focus! It's all they think about! And now, especially after seeing the Fantasy close up, I am over-the-moon thrilled about this cruise! The anticipation of taking this trip with the little boys is so much fun, I could be taxed for it!!!

It docked yesterday AM! I walked over and visited THE FANTASY at pier 88 and it is really something! The magnificent ship was getting spit and polished for the christening on Thursday. And it is even more spectacular at night! All lit-up in bright blue and hot pink, and you can see Mickey's silhouette from several blocks away!!!!! I ran into several crew and personnel, coming off the ship for a jaunt around New York, and they were all smiling. You could feel their excitement! I am on the March 23-26 preview cruise, that I WON on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! I was going to decline the prize, because of taxes, and to be honest, no desire to take a cruise. Then I thought of my niece who has two little boys, 8 and 5 1/2, so I decided to take them. They are coming from Pittsburgh. They have never been on an airplane, they have never seen the ocean, never been to Disney World! They are so excited, my niece has had to make a count down calendar to steady their focus! It's all they think about! And now, especially after seeing the Fantasy close up, I am over-the-moon thrilled about this cruise! The anticipation of taking this trip with the little boys is so much fun, I could be taxed for it!!!

That's a great story. Congrats.

PS: Don't give the government any more tax ideas.

She is a magnificent ship... i had the honor to be onboard for the christening event and take a tour, enjoy the dining room, sample some entertainment, and there are just no words for how amazing and beautiful the Fantasy truly is...

Archived