Laundry

Rjh8842

I can't give you dimensions but it is a plastic bag and you can shove a lot of laundry in there. I've done 2 men's shorts, one gym shorts, 2 tee shirts, 2 pairs of men's underwear and 2 pairs of socks and had plenty of room left over, not even half full. We also did jeans once.

I was reading that rccl offers a bag of laundry forba fixed price. Any idea what size the bags are?

Also, it’s not meant for anything delicate. It’s appropriate for underwear, T-shirts, pajamas, etc. Everything goes in together in the same bag, with nothing sorted by color or fabric. It’s certainly worth it for what it does though.

Seems the end results can vary widely! On a few too many occasions, we have had to call the laundry manager and have items re-done. They were either wet and moldy-smelling or just not clean.

From that point on, we don't use the bags and just send items out in the regular bags with slips and pay for the items to be cleaned/dried properly.

Of course, your experience may be different.;)

Also, it’s not meant for anything delicate. It’s appropriate for underwear, T-shirts, pajamas, etc. Everything goes in together in the same bag, with nothing sorted by color or fabric. It’s certainly worth it for what it does though.

Beware of what you put in the laundry bag, as everything gets washed together, and hope that the prior wash load had no wild colors. On my last cruise, my white T-shirts came back light gray. On another cruise, they came back pink.:(

We never got any offer other than a 10% discount one day. Also, turn around time can be up to 48 hours depending on when it gets picked up, so don't expect to get something back the next day.

Nowhere does RC claim that you will get it back the same day. Two days is the norm.

Question for a friend of mine. They are going on a four night cruise following a few days in Florida. Do they offer the bag of laundry deal on 4 night cruises?

They can try asking the stateroom attendant, but I don't usually see the wash & fold bag offered on short cruises.