What do I do next?

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:05 AM.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
28,190 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Arubalisa, made contact with Bullytaxi...I want to hire them...what do I do next.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope some day you'll join us and the world will be as one" John Lennon (Imagine)
"We are here, we are here for all of us, that's why we're here" Alicia Keys
North Georgia Now, but Born & Raised in Jersey
5,734 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
RevSmith, is this the type of info you are looking for? Private tour guide
If not, or you need me to expand on it, let me know
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Blogging to Aruba ~ Aruba Pictures ~ Cat Information

2015 Celebrity Reflection ~ 2012 Celebrity Silhouette ~ 2008 Cunard Queen Mary 2 ~ 2006 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2005 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2004 HAL Zaandam ~ 2003 Princess Golden Princess ~ 1998 Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas ~ 1996 Majesty Cruise Line Norwegian Majesty ~ 1989 Royal Caribbean Song of Norway ~ 1988 Chandris Fantasy Britanis ~ 1986 Chandris Fantasy Galileo ~ 1985 Costa CostaRiviera ~ 1984 NCL Starward ~ 1983 Carnival Carnivale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
28,190 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Thank you...you already posted that information...so I went and e-mailed Bully and he e-mailed me back with the price...I said I would get back to him. Now I need to know which is the best way to pay him or at least secure his services. Also do you think that four hours is enough, keeping in mind that my hubby does not walk and it will be mostly a sight seeing tour with Bully telling us all about the history of Aruba. Thanks in advance for your response.
Rev
North Georgia Now, but Born & Raised in Jersey
5,734 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
If you have an idea of the sights which you would like to see let Bully know. Otherwise, I would tell him how many hours you would like the tour to be and he will work around that. He does not require a deposit, but you will need to pay him cash, he is unable to accept credit cards.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Blogging to Aruba ~ Aruba Pictures ~ Cat Information

2015 Celebrity Reflection ~ 2012 Celebrity Silhouette ~ 2008 Cunard Queen Mary 2 ~ 2006 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2005 Celebrity Galaxy ~ 2004 HAL Zaandam ~ 2003 Princess Golden Princess ~ 1998 Royal Caribbean Sovereign of the Seas ~ 1996 Majesty Cruise Line Norwegian Majesty ~ 1989 Royal Caribbean Song of Norway ~ 1988 Chandris Fantasy Britanis ~ 1986 Chandris Fantasy Galileo ~ 1985 Costa CostaRiviera ~ 1984 NCL Starward ~ 1983 Carnival Carnivale
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
28,190 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
Thanks Lisa...I will do that today...I just was sure how to do make all the arrangements.
Rev