Entertainment on Escape?

bonniboo1

i swear I posted this yesterday but I can't find it. Booked next summer on The Escape to Bermuda. Was told by friends that there aren't nightly shows on the Escape like there on the Gem. Please let me know your experiences. Thank you.

Bonni

The entertainment is different on the newer ships like the Escape, compared to the ones like the Gem.

Rather than a different show in the theatre every night, there are a couple of main shows in the theatre that are on more than one night. You can reserve to go to one showing of those (if you wanted to go to the same show a second time I believe you would need to queue up in the reserve line).

There are some nights when neither of those shows are on, and there is likely to be some other entertainment in the theatre on those nights.

In addition, there are other venues around the ship. Headliners has comedy shows or Howl at the Moon duelling pianos. The Five o'clock Somewhere bar may have bands on, as well as music being played in other bars.

Finally, there is the dinner show. There is a charge for this one.

Basically, you have more options than on the Gem, but you will need to decide what you want to see, and for some of them you need to make reservations.

Whether this is better or worse is personal opinion. Some people prefer to just know they can go to the theatre every night to see a different show. I prefer to be able to make my decision as to what I want to see and when.