2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Anyone seen concierge Naomi recently? Or butler Jennifer? They were both on the Pearl in July. Both were great and hope to see them on a future sailing.

I'm sure that vacation lengths vary by contract but does anyone have any knowledge as to the normal concierge vacation length?

Jennifer is still on Pearl but not sure when she goes on vacation . Concierge on Pearl right now is Kadek

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jennifer is still on Pearl but not sure when she goes on vacation . Concierge on Pearl right now is Kadek

Oh my, what a beautiful person Jennifer is!

I hope all is well with her.

I don't know if she'd remember us, but if you are still onboard, say hello for us.

Judy

Hi John & Sharon Rae!

What a nice card!

I do believe that you both are ageless.

You haven't changed at all.

I hope you have a Happy Chanukah and a Merry Christmas also!

Judy

Judy

I'm delighted you (en) JOY (ed) :D the card. When you say we're "ageless" you are definitely stretching the truth. But, I love those lies you tell. ;)

John

Hi, I’m curious if anyone knows how long in advance of the cruise will we be able to find out the staff onboard? We’re booked on the Escape Sept. 23, 2018. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Usually, any time between three months before and one hour after boarding.

It all depends on each individual's vacation schedule. ;)

Anyone know who will be the officers on the Escape for first half of January? We have some good friends sailing and want to let them know. Over the recent years, we have enjoyed Sean, Jovo and Errol!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Currently Jovo is onboard

Also sailing on the Epic at the end of January. Any guesses as to who the senior officers will be? Hopefully, Pedro is still on board. Thanks for the info (and/or educated guesses)!

Pedro (CD) was on the Spirit until his vacation in early November. Not sure if he going back to Epic though

I need to email the Food & Beverage Manager on the Epic. The cruise leaves within the month. Does anyone have his/her email address? Many thanks.

There is a direct e mail and quite rightly not posted here but if you e mail the office they will forward it and they may give you the direct email address. Who it will be though is anyones guess these days. I think you will find they have gone through a lot in the last year!

• 2 weeks later...
Any word on who the current Concierge is on the Dawn? Still Leah or is Roel back?

Thanks in advance!

~ Nancy :)

There is a new thread on this topic for 2018. You might try posting there.

Omg please tell me he's not going on vacation in the next 3 weeks?? We are sailing in 2 weeks and were soooo hoping to get him as a captain!! He's so great I would choose a sailing based on where he is!! Thank you so much :)

Yes, I'm jealous you'll have him. He has the best sense of humor!

• Like 1

Had him as our Concierge on the Jewel April 2015 Western Caribbean. He is a tall German fellow. Extremely charming, humble and a heck of a nice guy.

Hanno is on the Epic now. He’s our first concierge, but I can’t imagine anyone better. He was so nice, down to earth, and made us feel truly at home. He was very genuine!