Question about entertainment on Escape

bonniboo1

Hope someone can help. I have sailed the Gem and other smaller NCL ships numerous times. I have always enjoyed the evening shows. I am booked on a 2018 Escape cruise to Bermuda. I have been told that there isn't much going on in the way of good entertainment in the evening. What can I expect?

Bonni

Hope someone can help. I have sailed the Gem and other smaller NCL ships numerous times. I have always enjoyed the evening shows. I am booked on a 2018 Escape cruise to Bermuda. I have been told that there isn't much going on in the way of good entertainment in the evening. What can I expect?

Bonni

We are sailing Escape to Bermuda June 2018. When are you going?

June 10th. I haven't been on the roll call for a while but I thought that I saw you on it

Yes that is when we are going too. I haven't been on the roll call either in quite some time so sorry if I didn't recognize you.

I have been told that there isn't much going on in the way of good entertainment in the evening. What can I expect?

Bonni

Seriously? Having spent 17 nights on this ship, we still haven't been able to cover all the evening entertainment options we'd like to enjoy. You have about 4 or 5 places each evening just for live music. This doesn't even include the theater shows, deck parties, or the cruise game shows that many enjoy. Whoever told you this is nuts.