Breakaway

npater

Do not think it was a coast guard inspection. I was at the pier waiting and there was one fire truck and two or three ambulances plus at 4:30 a police car pulled up and the officers boarded the ship. At that point I left.

Do not think it was a coast guard inspection. I was at the pier waiting and there was one fire truck and two or three ambulances plus at 4:30 a police car pulled up and the officers boarded the ship. At that point I left.

Maybe a combination of the two then because I got off yesterday and boarding was delayed due to the inspection.

Food pallet splintered and fell off the forklift being on to ship. Reports of two crew members injured and dockworker (operator) involved. New York City Fire Dept was dispatched with EMS for response re multiple injuries. The Port Authority police arrived on scene due to jurisdiction of accident. One member taken to hospital with crush injuries to lower left extremity. The other crew member was examined and treated in the the ship's dispensary. The operator was relieved of duties for the day for debriefing and accident report. The port agent took possession of the pallet remnants. Accordingly, menus had to be adjusted ... no lobster in the MDR anymore.

Food pallet splintered and fell off the forklift being on to ship. Reports of two crew members injured and dockworker (operator) involved. New York City Fire Dept was dispatched with EMS for response re multiple injuries. The Port Authority police arrived on scene due to jurisdiction of accident. One member taken to hospital with crush injuries to lower left extremity. The other crew member was examined and treated in the the ship's dispensary. The operator was relieved of duties for the day for debriefing and accident report. The port agent took possession of the pallet remnants. Accordingly, menus had to be adjusted ... no lobster in the MDR anymore.

The whole thing sounds credible until the last sentence. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

My boyfriend works on the Breakaway. They itinerary is now Bermuda so they leave later than the Bahamas itinerary. When the ship goes to Bermuda, they take on the supplies in NYC. When the ship goes to the Bahamas, they take on the supplies in Port Canaveral.

:)

My boyfriend works on the Breakaway. They itinerary is now Bermuda so they leave later than the Bahamas itinerary. When the ship goes to Bermuda, they take on the supplies in NYC. When the ship goes to the Bahamas, they take on the supplies in Port Canaveral.

:)

Ok sorry for the update here, but my boyfriend advised that someone passed away on the ship before it left port. This was the delay leaving port on Sunday. Prayers.