Live From Norwegian Bliss: Hits & Misses

LauraS

I wish they would rethink the Manhattan dining room and replace the dance floor. The entertainment is what sets Manhattan room apart from the other two main dining rooms. Close and personal Burn the Floor performance was amazing. Will miss that on Bliss.

Yes, I will miss the dance floor in the Manhattan dining room as well. It was very nice on the Escape to be able to dance to live music at dinner every night on a decent floor! And I enjoyed watching others make use of it as well - all ages and all dancing styles. I'm surprised they left it off of Bliss.

The “ hits” sound great. And “ misses” aren’t a big deal in my eyes. I think biggest issue will be how the OL will handle a full ship on a cold sea day in Alaska.

Will the OL be overwhelmed on those days?

Will NCL play it smart and develop rules right from the start that there can be no chair hogging in OL. If they say that any item left on a chair in the OL will be considered “lost” and will be removed they can develop a culture where chair hogging doesn’t happen. Unlike leaving a towel to take a dip in the pool there’s no real excuse for leaving something on an OL chair.

Take a nap in the OL? Does anyone else find that an odd thing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem odd when your cabin is a bit more private, but we always see people sleeping on the couches/chairs on the waterfront. I guess the fresh sea air adds to that sleepiness, but really don't understand a nap in an inside lounge:confused: