Seattle Hotels

Short Daddy

you might want to ask this question on the West Coast Departure board. When I was planning my Alaska trip everyone over these was VERY helpful.

I second this recommendation..Enjoy Seattle..if you have time take a Savour Seattle walking tour...check out their website..we had a fabulous time on this. It is a great way to sample your way through Pike's Market. Seattle is a great city..and the Alaskan cruise afterwards was amazing...

Can anyone recommend any sea-tac hotels that are close (within walking distance) to the light rail system? Any help would be appreciated.

There aren't any, really. There are a couple of seedy motels north of the light rail station that are probably walkable, but trust me--I live in the general neighborhood--you do NOT want to stay or walk there.

The better hotels are farther south, east and south of the airport. Ask the hotels you're considering if they have a shuttle that wil drop you off at the light rail station. Can't say for sure, but I'm betting that many of them will.

Archived