"Keller" burger, still on Patio menu at lunchtime?

Isklaar

Is the Keller burger still available? On my last cruise they only offered on about 4 days out of the 14, and even then they claimed to have 'run out' by around 12.30pm. I'm a late luncher.

Anyone had one recently?

Haven't seen it even once on Quest and have been on a month today with little over 2 weeks to go so hoping to see it soon.

Hmm. Thanks for this.

By the way, I saw your comment on the Antarctica thread, so pleased you're enjoying SB!

July 2016 on the Quest they offered them daily, were excellent. April 2017 on Quest we did not see them offered any time we were there. We asked the first time we were at the patio grill and and got a blank look so did not pursue further, would have been just one more thing to get aggravates about. The regular hamburger was very -- regular.

We mostly ate lunch in the civilized MDR

July 2016 on the Quest they offered them daily, were excellent. April 2017 on Quest we did not see them offered any time we were there. We asked the first time we were at the patio grill and and got a blank look so did not pursue further, would have been just one more thing to get aggravates about. The regular hamburger was very -- regular.

We mostly ate lunch in the civilized MDR

Thanks Catlover.

They were served at the Patio Grill on the Sojourn's 32-day cruise in October 2017. I don't know if it was daily, but I do know that it was served often. So was the Keller hot dog.

More positive news! I'll be on Sojourn this next trip.

Both the Keller burger and hot dog were on offer in the Patio Grill every lunchtime on our recent Odyssey cruise In the Caribbean.

We didn't try the hot dog but have to say that the burger was delicious...but so filling!

Both the Keller burger and hot dog were on offer in the Patio Grill every lunchtime on our recent Odyssey cruise In the Caribbean.

We didn't try the hot dog but have to say that the burger was delicious...but so filling!

Thanks.

I haven't tried the hot dog either. In the interest of research I may have to do so and report back here. :D

Just know that the Keller dog comes automatically loaded with a ton of sweet relish which IMHO masks the flavor of the hotdog. I always ask for mine without it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the headsup Chairsin, I'm not keen on sweet relish so it would ruin it for me.

We live the TK burger and it was available every day at the Patio Grill on Quest Antarctica trip Dec 19 2016. Here is hoping it is still available on our Iceland to Montreal trip August 2018,:cool:

Not true Able Seaman. The TK burgers and dogs have nothing to do with the TK roll out. They are a set part of the Patio menu appearing on an intermittent basis. And they always had the regular Seabourn special battered French fries available to serve with them on our three cruises in the last 18 months. I don’t recall seeing any different TK fries having been offered. The only time I have been served different fries on Seabourn has been at the Galley Market lunches.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I think that is so. I was told that sometimes the 'correct' ingredients are not available, and they have to be exactly as on the recipe, so may not always be there. I had one some time ago and liked it, though it was far too much, and then on another cruise persuaded my better half to try one - nothing like as good, and I think that was due to the way it was cooked. He only had one mouthful, and we went off to the Colonnade!

Haven't ever tried a hot dog - not my sort of thing at all.