"Handsome" staff?

seawardatbest

Ok. After a couple days of reading about Seabourn, I've run across multiple reviews that go out of their way to mention the good looks of the service staff. Is this a Seabourn hallmark? LOL

It was purely coincidence I guess, if you read about the good looks of Seabourn staff.... Sometimes "we" get so excited about our upcoming cruise or the good memories we had with some of the crew, that a remark about looks could slip in;)...

Marja

Ok. After a couple days of reading about Seabourn, I've run across multiple reviews that go out of their way to mention the good looks of the service staff. Is this a Seabourn hallmark? LOL

I mjust have been reading the wrong reviews! However, it is true that the Seabourn staff tend to be attractive, both in looks and personality - maybe handsome is going a bit far.:)

I mjust have been reading the wrong reviews! However, it is true that the Seabourn staff tend to be attractive, both in looks and personality - maybe handsome is going a bit far.:)

And they are usually immaculately turned out ( dressed) even when offering champagne and caviar in the surf. Pity a few guests ( a minority) do not follow suit. ( Re exchanges elsewhere on this Seabourn Forum).

Only "handsome" and not also "beautiful " too :D

I know in many countries that business is service focused that the staff has clear selection bias. And the more pricey the service the prettier it seems to be!

Only in the land of lawyers has this element of customer service pleasantry been killed :p

But no question attitude, smile and service can make anyone more handsome and pretty

Archived