Cruise check-in from Ft. Laud. airport

LUPY48

I'm wondering if Celebrity has facilites at Ft. Laud. airport where you can check in for your cruise as soon as you arrive off your flight?

I think I remember seeing Carnival Cruise Line offering this. Thank you.

Thank you Gonzo, I know that. But 'other' cruise lines have a courtesy desk at FLL where you receive your sign and sail card right there. This enables you to bypass the lines at the cruise terminal.

Thank you Gonzo, I know that. But 'other' cruise lines have a courtesy desk at FLL where you receive your sign and sail card right there. This enables you to bypass the lines at the cruise terminal.

That's interesting as we've never seen anything like this all the times we've flown into Ft.Lauderdale for cruises.

We saw a little kiosk in baggage claim that said "Celebrity Cruises" (as well as a couple of other brands next to them) but they were all unmanned - I think they are used if you booked your prior day's hotel through a cruise line, they gather you up at the airport, and I'm not sure what other services they provide.

We saw a little kiosk in baggage claim that said "Celebrity Cruises" (as well as a couple of other brands next to them) but they were all unmanned - I think they are used if you booked your prior day's hotel through a cruise line, they gather you up at the airport, and I'm not sure what other services they provide.

Likely the meeting point for the transfer service.

I'm wondering if Celebrity has facilites at Ft. Laud. airport where you can check in for your cruise as soon as you arrive off your flight?

I think I remember seeing Carnival Cruise Line offering this. Thank you.

Carnival does have this. We used it in Miami for the Vista. We did all our check in at the airport, got on the bus which took us to a side door at the cruise terminal. We then went thru security and walked straight onto the ship. Very fast and efficient.