Celebrity posting beverage package

Cruise Raider

Hi all...

I read in a thread that Celebrity posts your beverage package on your reservation online. Is this true? Should I be able to see it?

I booked through a travel agency -- maybe I should call. I made my reservation back in December during a promo for CA / NV residents in which the beverage package was offered. I don't see this on my reservation on the Celebrity website. I was interested in upgrading one of the packages to the premium before hand. I know, I know .....I just like to have everything done ahead of time so there is so business to take care of while onboard. I tried to see if I could do this online but the package is not showing up on my reservation.

Hi all...

I read in a thread that Celebrity posts your beverage package on your reservation online. Is this true? Should I be able to see it?

I booked through a travel agency -- maybe I should call. I made my reservation back in December during a promo for CA / NV residents in which the beverage package was offered. I don't see this on my reservation on the Celebrity website. I was interested in upgrading one of the packages to the premium before hand. I know, I know .....I just like to have everything done ahead of time so there is so business to take care of while onboard. I tried to see if I could do this online but the package is not showing up on my reservation.

Hi.

If you can't see it then just add OBC as a gift to cover the cost.

I sometimes do this so that I don't have

Any worries about bills after thecholiday

I would call Celebrity to see if you actually have a beverage package and if not, then a call to your TA would be warranted.

If these is a mix up, better to get it straightened out before your vacation starts. You don't want to be stressed on your vacation.

My beverage package is showing up (at least today) under my reservation. If I log into "My Celebrity" and then select "View Reservation" under the "Manage Reservation" popup, if shows my My Cruise Extras that are purchased on the right hand side.

Hi all...

Hi Cruise Raider,

Unless something has changed recently, You cannot see a beverage package or OBC on the Celebrity website. However if the package is provided by Celebrity, you will be able to see it on your Booking confirmation. Ask your TA to email you a copy. You will be glad you have it, should there be any problems. Chances are good all will be fine, but it's to have... just in case.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful Cruise !

we booked my soda package on line & pd with our credit card same as we did for our Celeb excursions...they all show up on our cruise res...under extras...

but we did not use a TA so maybe that is a difference???

If you went through a TA contact them first. Have them send you a copy of the confirmation payment. On this will be any extras. Have them contact Celebrity to get it put on your "My cruise" extras then you can change it up.

Having said that, if it was a promotion then you may not be able to change it at all. It is like other promos, they are craved in stone if you want a cheaper cruise because of price drops you could lose the part of the promo that gave you OBC or free drinks.

It is a case of watch what you are doing for what you want most. Do you want the promotion that gave you say $300 in OBC and drinks or the batter room for cheaper?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Cruise Raider,

Unless something has changed recently, You cannot see a beverage package or OBC on the Celebrity website. However if the package is provided by Celebrity, you will be able to see it on your Booking confirmation. Ask your TA to email you a copy. You will be glad you have it, should there be any problems. Chances are good all will be fine, but it's to have... just in case.

Thanks Andy. I did call my TA and they evidentally sent it to the wrong dept. This is a pretty large, nationwide TA that I am sure has been used by many on these forums. They still haven't added it to my reservation as of February and this was booked in December. I hope everything works out that I am not still fighting with this in March while on my cruise. I do have the CA/NV resident bonus listed on my invoice from my TA -- it just doesn't spell out what that bonus includes. They mentioned that they would send the info to Celebrity so my new cruise documents would have this included. That was back when I first posted this and nothing has happened as of yet.

I also have been reading posts about preferred excursions and just tried to log onto the Celebrity website and switch to different excursions (more highly recommeded ones) and it shows I don't have any current shore excursions booked under my reservation. I did get an invoice that $600+ was charged to my credit card -- but now going in to try to cancel the ones I don't want is not available for me to do online.

I think me worries to much but don't want the hassles of taking care of this when I first board. I want my vacation to be stress free and it is not looking too good at this point. But, I think I am venting to the wrong person -- I really wanted to thank you for your expertise and taking the time to respond to my question.

Hi,

I think this is the usual Weekend Maintenance / Celebrity Cock -up

As we say in the UK.

I have just been nearly an hour looking to book excursions,

but it is saying the ones I have are not there and my Beverage

Packages that I bought last June /July are awaiting payment.

Just love their Web Site.

If its not showing tomorrow PM (UK time) give Miami

Time to wake up I'll call my TA.

• 1 month later...

Did you ever get this squared away? We have the same CA/NV Bonus listed on our invoice from a large box store TA. Have been unable to get a copy of the Celebrity Confirmation from the TA to confirm.

Unless your cruise is soon I wouldn't worry about. My next 3 cruises have the beverage package but they have only recently shown in My Celebrity. They have come and gone and come back again, but eventually it all sorts itself out.

I am probably less patient than anyone but you have to let the process finish

Hi Cruise Raider,

thanks for this info, Andy.

I was worried that the Beverage package and free gratuities did not appear on our booking. Thanks to your advice, I requested a Guest Booking Confirmation from our TA and there it was. So no worries, thanks to you!

going on our first Celebrity cruise next December!

The beverage package I am looking for is the one prior to the 123, only for CA/NV residents. Having problems with TA not forwarding a Guest Copy. I have the 123 packages for later cruises no problem. Just have a strange feeling about this one.

• 3 weeks later...
Did you ever get this squared away? We have the same CA/NV Bonus listed on our invoice from a large box store TA. Have been unable to get a copy of the Celebrity Confirmation from the TA to confirm.

I finally saw this on my reservation a couple of weeks before my cruise. I cannot believe this cruise is now just a memory....but a really good memory. BTW -- the beverage package rocks!! This was so nice for us -- not sure if we will be able to cruise without it ever again. I think we came out about even if we were to purchase it. It was just so nice to have what we wanted when we wanted it without worrying about a huge bill at the end of the cruise. I am now a big fan of this option!!

I read somewhere that you can carry on a small amount of soda, and/or alcohol. I can't find that thread again, so am hoping someone here can answer the question or redirect me ;-). We're booked on the Silhouette next March. Thank you in advance, and sorry if my post is redundant ;-).

I'd say it took a good month from when we booked our November 2013 cruise with the 1-2-3 beverage package until it showed up on My Celebrity. But it is there now, under My Celebrity > My Cruise Summary, it's on the right of the screen under the heading My Cruise Extras.

Our TA had told us that it takes a while to show up, for the 1-2-3 beverage package at least, because the Promotions Dept had to post it following the posting of your deposit.

Gary, Fort Lauderdale

Archived