123 Go Promotion -Beverage Package

Catalina56

Hi,

Those passengers who have had or will be having the 123 Go Promotion (Beverage Package); was it listed on your confirmation that this particular Beverage Package is confirmed. We sail on Eclipse in January 2014 and selected this option. However, Confirmation from travel agent does not show that we are entitled to it. Called Celebrity, I know a mistake, I was told to call travel agent. Travel agent said they don't show it on the confirmation. Is this true?. Can anyone help me with this matter. Many thanks.

catalina56

Call Celebrity and ask how much it is to upgrade to the Premium package. They'll quickly be able to tell you the cost and whether or not you have the classic package.

My booking confirmation from Celebrity lists SLD4-WAVE BEV PKG on one line and then SLD3-SAVINGS on other line which cancel each other. And WAV7-PREM BEV on another line.

And of course it is listed on my TA invoice with a note that I am upgrading to Premiium along with my TA OBC.

It does look a little confusing, but I fully trust my TA.

Hi,

Those passengers who have had or will be having the 123 Go Promotion (Beverage Package); was it listed on your confirmation that this particular Beverage Package is confirmed. We sail on Eclipse in January 2014 and selected this option. However, Confirmation from travel agent does not show that we are entitled to it. Called Celebrity, I know a mistake, I was told to call travel agent. Travel agent said they don't show it on the confirmation. Is this true?. Can anyone help me with this matter. Many thanks.

catalina56[/quote

I booked on a resident bonus and was concerned as I didn't see the beverage package show on my reservation. I called Celebrity to upgrade to the premium package and she stated I would have to do it onboard and she didn't show that I had the beverage package on my reservation. After several more calls to my TA -- it was finally added just a couple of weeks before the cruise. I still never saw it on my reservation but have used this TA a lot in the past so figured it was all taken care of once they confirmed that with me.

So, when we checked in, I was happy when the registration clerk said, I see you have the beverage package. Yooohooo! There was a notification in our room that we could upgrade to the premium package for an additional $11.50 per day per person. So, for a 10 night cruise, that was an additional $230 -- not bad but we choose to wait and see if we were happy with the classic package. Happy would be putting it mildly....we never saw the need to upgrade. We don't require premium alcohol in our cocktails so would have been a waste for us. You can upgrade at pretty much any time during the cruise and then it is prorated -- but you cannot go back down to the classic package. My only desire would have been that they offer a little more variety with the wines on the $8 list that are available with the classic package. We switched it up a bit but were down to only a couple that we were really satisfied with by the end of the cruise. That really isn't a complaint, though. The wines were satisfactory.

Yes, I have to go on faith with my TA as well.

It doesn't show up on my booking, or the official confirmation. However, the TA has assured us it is registered, and is on their copy, plus has been reliable in all dealings so far.

All I can put it down to is another example of Celebrity's failing interpretation of 'Modern Luxury.' Worrying about why things in your booking don't show up on your booking.

You should have confirmation from the TA and it should also show up on your Celebrity page (possibly as WAVE ...). It is still a while away from your cruise so there is still lots of time for it to appear, the website can be slow to be updated. Take your paper work with you when you check in just in case.:D

Hi,

catalina56

We also have the same problem. It is listed on my invoice and the TA stated that it does take time to show up on the Celebrity web site. We just like to see everything in black and white.

Hopefully we will both see it online shortly.

Yes, I have to go on faith with my TA as well.

It doesn't show up on my booking, or the official confirmation. However, the TA has assured us it is registered, and is on their copy, plus has been reliable in all dealings so far.

All I can put it down to is another example of Celebrity's failing interpretation of 'Modern Luxury.' Worrying about why things in your booking don't show up on your booking.

I would be asking you TA for confirmation, on our Nov cruise it does as "wave bev pkge" & for our March cruise it says "wav7 bev pkge, it does show up on Celebrity's website for Nov but not for March yet. November's cruise was booked under the 123Go & March was booked under the last beverage offer.

It should show up on your confirmation. Be sure that you get something in writing from your travel agent and bring a printed copy with you on your cruise. We have taken advantage of the free classic beverage package, and upgraded to the premium, 3 times since it was offered. The first cruise has already passed and the other 2 are in the future. On all 3, the beverage package and the upgrade to the premium (although the upgrade had not yet been paid for) appeared on our reservation. On the prior cruise, when we checked in, the person who did the check-in said there was no record of the beverage package. I took my paperwork to the customer relations desk as soon as we boarded and it was promptly taken care of, and the upgrade to the premium package was put on our onboard account. We had originally booked through the Celebrity website and later transferred our reservation to a travel agent, so perhaps the ball was dropped in the transfer (although I don't know why it would have been, since it was on the reservation paperwork the whole time.) The lesson is, always have confirmation with you and insist on written confirmation of all of your perks from your travel agent. I have never heard of one not being able to provide that.

The beverage package was not on my TA invoice, so I called to confirm with TA. The TA promptly sent me a new invoice with an added statement referencing the included beverage package. Nothing shows on Celebrity website, but we are still 4 months out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I asked my TA to send me a "Celebrity Booking Confirmation - Guest copy", as our drink package did not appear on the My Celebrity page.

This confirmation from Celebrity shows the drink package and prepaid gratuities promotions.

I feel better having a copy of this upon boarding.

Once we paid the upgrade for the Premium Beverage package it then appeared on the Celebrity website under "Extras".

Jo

Our beverage package did not show up on our reservation, either. We tried a different computer and it did show up on that computer. DH changed our security setting from high to medium, and it showed up on the reservation. So check your security status on your computer. You may see it then.

I booked on a resident bonus and was concerned as I didn't see the beverage package show on my reservation. I called Celebrity to upgrade to the premium package and she stated I would have to do it onboard and she didn't show that I had the beverage package on my reservation. After several more calls to my TA -- it was finally added just a couple of weeks before the cruise. I still never saw it on my reservation but have used this TA a lot in the past so figured it was all taken care of once they confirmed that with me.

So, when we checked in, I was happy when the registration clerk said, I see you have the beverage package. Yooohooo! There was a notification in our room that we could upgrade to the premium package for an additional $11.50 per day per person. So, for a 10 night cruise, that was an additional $230 -- not bad but we choose to wait and see if we were happy with the classic package. Happy would be putting it mildly....we never saw the need to upgrade. We don't require premium alcohol in our cocktails so would have been a waste for us. You can upgrade at pretty much any time during the cruise and then it is prorated -- but you cannot go back down to the classic package. My only desire would have been that they offer a little more variety with the wines on the $8 list that are available with the classic package. We switched it up a bit but were down to only a couple that we were really satisfied with by the end of the cruise. That really isn't a complaint, though. The wines were satisfactory.

I didn't think a resident rate (California, in your case??) was combineable with the 123 Go promotion? If you managed to double dip, then congrats! ;)

A related question as it is listed on the classic beverage list. Freshly squeezed that is! Where does one get this? Breakfast? at a lounge? Can you have them make a club soda and OJ for you? etc etc. Just wondering, as I know the reg OJ is in lido for breakfast. We usually eat breakfast in the MDR if it matters. Thx, I am sure somebody knows the answer.

A related question as it is listed on the classic beverage list. Freshly squeezed that is! Where does one get this? Breakfast? at a lounge? Can you have them make a club soda and OJ for you? etc etc. Just wondering, as I know the reg OJ is in lido for breakfast. We usually eat breakfast in the MDR if it matters. Thx, I am sure somebody knows the answer.

Yes, you can get it in the buffet and the MDR.:D

We recently returned from a Mediterranean cruise on Reflection. We had taken advantage of the 123 promotion. Upon check in, our beverage package was not reflected on our Seapass, nor was it shown on the cards of other friends traveling with us. I had read about this beforehand, and I had encouraged everyone to bring their paperwork showing the perks along. We went to guest relations right away, and having our paperwork saved the day. The packages were not showing in our reservations, but we were immediately issued new Seapasses reflecting our packages because we could provide the written confirmation.

TAKE YOUR PAPERWORK, and enjoy your cruise! Celebrity is the best!

Susan

We recently returned from a Mediterranean cruise on Reflection. We had taken advantage of the 123 promotion. Upon check in, our beverage package was not reflected on our Seapass, nor was it shown on the cards of other friends traveling with us. I had read about this beforehand, and I had encouraged everyone to bring their paperwork showing the perks along. We went to guest relations right away, and having our paperwork saved the day. The packages were not showing in our reservations, but we were immediately issued new Seapasses reflecting our packages because we could provide the written confirmation.

TAKE YOUR PAPERWORK, and enjoy your cruise! Celebrity is the best!

Susan

Thanks for the information, great advice.:D

• 4 weeks later...
I didn't think a resident rate (California, in your case??) was combineable with the 123 Go promotion? If you managed to double dip, then congrats! ;)

No, the resident bonus actually offered me the beverage package and it came out about a week or so before the 123 go promotion. I couldn't believe it when I saw it....so quickly snagged it. Once the 123 promotion was announced, the prices increased more than it would have cost to buy the package....so in essence, I feel like I double dipped. I had no increase in my price and got the beverage package along with $300+ in shipboard credit. One of the best deals ever as we actually had a very small folio at the end of the cruise. :rolleyes:

No, the resident bonus actually offered me the beverage package and it came out about a week or so before the 123 go promotion. I couldn't believe it when I saw it....so quickly snagged it. Once the 123 promotion was announced, the prices increased more than it would have cost to buy the package....so in essence, I feel like I double dipped. I had no increase in my price and got the beverage package along with $300+ in shipboard credit. One of the best deals ever as we actually had a very small folio at the end of the cruise. :rolleyes:

Excellent bargain hunting.:D

Archived