Britannia 2020 - Newbies

RustyBitz

Hi there,

My and my partner have taken the plunge and booked our first ever cruise yesterday. We’re 32 and 25 and already said we think cruises are the way forward, especially since I suffer from awful jet lag.

We will be doing the Caribbean for a few days and then heading over to Southampton. I have asked the travel agent to move out flights a few days earlier from the cruise, so we have five days in Barbados.

We have booked a saver deal with a B2 suite, and it looks fantastic, does anyone have any reviews of these suites?

I’m going to drop the big proposal on board and would love to make it special, would the team onboard be able to help?

Are there any must-have excursions, onboard experiences to book or things not to miss onboard?

Many thanks

Nat

Hi there,

My and my partner have taken the plunge and booked our first ever cruise yesterday. We’re 32 and 25 and already said we think cruises are the way forward, especially since I suffer from awful jet lag.

We will be doing the Caribbean for a few days and then heading over to Southampton. I have asked the travel agent to move out flights a few days earlier from the cruise, so we have five days in Barbados.

We have booked a saver deal with a B2 suite, and it looks fantastic, does anyone have any reviews of these suites?

I’m going to drop the big proposal on board and would love to make it special, would the team onboard be able to help?

Are there any must-have excursions, onboard experiences to book or things not to miss onboard?

Many thanks

Nat

Are you going to Dominica ? If so please please do the river tubing...so,so much fun..also we did zip lining in Antigua and although I would not do it again it was such a brilliant experience. I would recommend Cosol Tours for St Lucia if you go there

Hi....I m sure they will. I would pre book one of the speciality restaurants before you sail. Tell P&O before you sail and once on board I would let the restaurant know what you are planning...... you may have to wait until your partner is preoccupied with something else...at the gym...spa treatment....having nap etc so that you can keep it as a surprise.

Have a wonderful first cruise....I am sure you will....but beware....cruising is very very addictive.

Hi there,

Many thanks

Nat

Propose on the Great British sail away... You will be YouTube stars overnight....

Only kidding, I am sure there are classier ways on board of doing it.

We found the staff on Britannia to be very helpful, so I am sure they will come up with a suitable plan with you.

The Limelight club is an intimate venue where you might be lucky enough to get Sinbad from Brookside to help you out!!!

However you do it, good luck and have a fantastic time.

Andy