Nautica Cabin 7007 Photos

Cruising Kangaroo

Here are two photos of cabin 7007 on the Nautica. There are four of this type of cabin on the smaller Oceania ships, cabins 6004,6005,7006 and 7007. The deck 7 cabins are preferable because the deck 6 cabins are above the show room. These cabins are at the bow of the ship and are deeper than other C1 ocean view cabins because the outer wall is moved outward to the position of the outer edge of the balcony cabins on this deck. You can clearly see this on the deck plans. this provides extra space in these cabins in the sitting area, and allows space for an extra chair as well as the standard sofa. In addition, there is a wide window ledge/shelf under the porthole which provides extra storage for day to day items.The result is a more spacious cabin. The window is a large round porthole about 4 feet diameter. The cabin was very quiet except for bow thruster noise when docking but this is normal for any cabins in the front half of the ship. I hope this helps.

1517855170_Cabin7007Nautica1.thumb.jpg.bdc57d18a923f23353b3a88828704aa7.jpg

1553400_Cabin7007Nautica2.thumb.jpg.47792d47399a785e6b19b5604d954df8.jpg

Thanks cruising kangaroo, I am booked in cabin 7006, on Insignia. An upgrade was offered by O, at a very reasonable price, from a lower Cat. Your photos are just great. O agent said it was 205 sq.ft., and larger than other C1's. Did not know they had a chair also. Good news! Hope they do on Insignia.

Thank you for these photos. Happy to see there is an extra chair.

I had this same cabin type (but 7006) years ago on the Azamara Journey, another R ship, and loved the extra space. Will be in on the Journey again this August in 7007 (with their new, modern decor). But we are sailing Nautica next June in 6005 - which was one of the last available cabins for the cruise that includes circling Ireland. Would definitely have preferred deck 7, but couldn't be picky at that point. Happy to be on the ship and in preferred size cabin! (but will miss the Marina sized bathroom....)

One thing I could not tell from your photos is where the TV is located since I see there is a mirror opposite the end of the bed, and the desk/mirror is opposite the sofa.

Thanks.

One thing I could not tell from your photos is where the TV is located since I see there is a mirror opposite the end of the bed, and the desk/mirror is opposite the sofa.

Thanks.

As they are in the other ocean-view cabins, the televisions are on the second to top shelf, next to the closets

o-staterooms-3d-c-del-ocean-sm.jpg

As they are in the other ocean-view cabins, the televisions are on the second to top shelf, next to the closets

o-staterooms-3d-c-del-ocean-sm.jpg

That looks like the O class cabin with the closet beside the beds

here is a photo of regular cabins & the tv placement

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/sirena-1030/member-3/41612/

Edited by LHT28

The OP has only posted 2x, with cabin images, so not expecting him/her to follow up here.

Stan & Jim - looking at the bathroom with tub in your image - that's an O ship layout. On Marina our stateroom was exactly like that.

LHT28 - that photo shows the desk next to that shelving where the TV is mounted. But in the OP's photos the desk is near the window and there is no shelving there. TV does not show in either photo and he didn't show photos taken from the window toward the rest of the cabin. On Azamara, there was no mirror at the end of the bed like Nautica has, so the TV was mounted there.

Photos on O's website for the C1 show a different layout than the OP's photo.

So, am I to assume that the TV is mounted on the wall/shelving that is probably outside the bathroom wall? Pretty awkward to watch from the sofa if that's the case.

LHT28 - that photo shows the desk next to that shelving where the TV is mounted. But in the OP's photos the desk is near the window and there is no shelving there. TV does not show in either photo and he didn't show photos taken from the window toward the rest of the cabin. On Azamara, there was no mirror at the end of the bed like Nautica has, so the TV was mounted there.

Photos on O's website for the C1 show a different layout than the OP's photo.

So, am I to assume that the TV is mounted on the wall/shelving that is probably outside the bathroom wall? Pretty awkward to watch from the sofa if that's the case.

I agree

Those forward C1's are unique but I cannot see the TV being any other place than in the cabinet across from the W/C

maybe a search for those cabin numbers would result in some better photos

we have only done the C1's on deck 4

OK, I searched and could not come up with any photos that matched OP's layout.

One would think that the TV would be mounted on the wall between the 2 large mirrors, but it is clearly not there as seen in OP's photos. Maybe 6005 will be different? ;p

Images I found are similar to the one LHT28 provided in the link in post #6, which does not match OP's photos.

Guess I will have to take some good pictures next June and post them on these boards.

Sorry I was not paying attention. The TV is on the angled wall at the end of the closet near the bed. Yes it not very convenient to watch from the sofa but it is possible. It is not adjustable to turn towards the sofa. The cabin layout is the same as for a standard C1 cabin but has the extra depth as described. Even with the extra movement because of the location at the bow, I would take this cabin again if it was available because of the extra space and the large window. Cheers.

Cabins 6004, 6005, 7006 and 7007 arre identical. The photos I posted are definitely cabin 7007. As far as I know, they are the same on all of the smaller ships. The ocean view cabins on Marina and Riviera are quite different. They are identical to the balcony cabins in size (less the balcony) and layout, except that the full height glass doors are fixed (not openable because there is no balcony). Cheers.

Attached is a photo of the cabin showing the TV (circled) on the angled end wall of the closet opposite the bathroom.

Pretty much the same as in the other cabins on the R ships

Thanks for the photos

Attached is a photo of the cabin showing the TV (circled) on the angled end wall of the closet opposite the bathroom.

THANK YOU!!!

I agree not the most convenient for watching from the sofa, but it's my DH who commandeers the remote control :D

and he loves to just lounge on the bed watching TV so he will be quite content. With him watching TV, then I can use our 1 internet connection - works for me! ;p

I agree with you as to these cabins. As I mentioned above, we had one (7006) on Azamara in the past, have 7007 booked on Azamara this August, and had to settle for 6005 on Nautica next June 2019, because it showed as the only cabin left on the circle Ireland cruise. I was happy it was one of these 4 unique C1s. The only difference in the deck 6 cabins that I am aware of is that they have a connecting door, but I understand it isn't a problem.

Thank you again. We are looking forward to our Celebrity cruise to Australia/New Zealand in October 2019 - I've wanted to visit for 30 years!

- Marilyn

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the photos. My wife and I are booked on Nautica in Cabin 7006 for Oct 2, 2019 - London to Barcelona

Here are two photos of cabin 7007 on the Nautica. There are four of this type of cabin on the smaller Oceania ships, cabins 6004,6005,7006 and 7007. The deck 7 cabins are preferable because the deck 6 cabins are above the show room. These cabins are at the bow of the ship and are deeper than other C1 ocean view cabins because the outer wall is moved outward to the position of the outer edge of the balcony cabins on this deck. You can clearly see this on the deck plans. this provides extra space in these cabins in the sitting area, and allows space for an extra chair as well as the standard sofa. In addition, there is a wide window ledge/shelf under the porthole which provides extra storage for day to day items.The result is a more spacious cabin. The window is a large round porthole about 4 feet diameter. The cabin was very quiet except for bow thruster noise when docking but this is normal for any cabins in the front half of the ship. I hope this helps.

When we have had these cabins I tend to stretch out on the couch with DW on the bed to watch TV. Suits us just fine. As per the natural order of things, I have the remote.

We have 7007 booked on Regatta in December and looking forward to it very much. Thanks for the photos.

THANK YOU!!!

I agree not the most convenient for watching from the sofa, but it's my DH who commandeers the remote control :D

and he loves to just lounge on the bed watching TV so he will be quite content. With him watching TV, then I can use our 1 internet connection - works for me! ;p

I agree with you as to these cabins. As I mentioned above, we had one (7006) on Azamara in the past, have 7007 booked on Azamara this August, and had to settle for 6005 on Nautica next June 2019, because it showed as the only cabin left on the circle Ireland cruise. I was happy it was one of these 4 unique C1s. The only difference in the deck 6 cabins that I am aware of is that they have a connecting door, but I understand it isn't a problem.

Thank you again. We are looking forward to our Celebrity cruise to Australia/New Zealand in October 2019 - I've wanted to visit for 30 years!

- Marilyn

You know you can ask for a second remote !!! Give him some competition. ! As an aside TV... You might find a lot of wonderful things to do and experience outside the cabin. You can do TV at home.. this is a cruise enjoy it

I just love these staterooms. First time we had one, it was because that was all that was available; but were so pleased with the spaciousness that we have singled them out when balconies were all booked.

Never noticed the TV location since we never turn it on when cruising.

I'm pleased so see that a chair is now standard in these C1's; we had to request one the first couple of times we booked.