Welcome home mands

cruiselover96

Hello all, only back on line today have been ridiculously busy at work. It was a great cruise, despite the breakdown, the papers over here reported terrible things, but not all true. It was disappointing to miss Phuket, there was no water in the pools or jacuzzi until the Thursday, they cut our time really short in Langkawi so we missed the one tour we had booked, but only found that out when we got back on the boat at 9pm from Penang. I felt sooooo sorry for the workers at the Pursers desk they really copped it. One time my husband was there and this guy was f'ing and the captain came down with security guards and everything. I think he then continued to cause trouble, we saw him with a black eye the next day and they were put off the ship. In total I think 11 people were either put off or got off the ship before Singapore.

I still loved the cruise, we got free drinks every night with dinner and a couple of days between 4 and 5pm. Free shuttle buses and a small amount of money back. The food was amazing, all day everyday, the atmosphere, despite a few was great.

Singapore was also great fun, SEntosa was our favourite day, and you need a day with the cable car ride there and back.

But after 5 days we were actually ready to come home. It felt like two separate holidays and I felt like we were away for ages. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and want to book another, though not sure with P & O, the Star cruises Virgo looks beautiful.

Anyway, enough waffling from me, that's the goss!!

Archived