FINALLY - A cabin number!!!!

karmac

I just checked the CP and I finally have a cabin number. U149, 2 decks higher than we had booked.

Well, I haven't got a cabin number but DH & the kids have.:( I am on a different booking to them (coz there are 5 of us) but mine doesn't state a number. Maybe I have to sleep up on deck:eek: . The configuration states twin but according to the brochure it is a 4 berth & I know that happened to someone else on here so I'm not concerned about that. I was just so excited to see a cabin number on there after all this time that I just had to shaer it with you all:D .

Karen

Hi Karen,

I think we have a spare bed in our cabin, so don;t worry we won't leave you outside in the cold or heat!! Ours also says twin but there are three of us.

Can't believe how close it is getting!! Better make a move on getting stuff ready to pack, because no doubt the last couple of days will fly by.

Cheers Val

Karen...

So why are you the 5th wheel.

Do you snore - or drew the short straw?

Or finally escaping the kids.

That last one sounds good:D . In case you don't know though (and you probably don't as there would be no reason for you to know), the system only allows for 4 people per booking. As we are a booking of 5 someone had to go on their own. When I checked CP for the first time I panicked because my name wasn't on there. I rang the TA & she told me not to worry & explained why. I then got another booking number & when I go into that I'm the only one on there ( a cabin on my own would be nice:) ). Mine hasn't got a cabin number yet but I assume I'm in the same cabin as the others.

Karen

A balcomy suite on my own..........mmmmmmmmm. I can only dream. You sound like my kind of frined James, someone I can drink with. My DH doesn't drink. So Katrina drinks too? I'm a wine drinker (have one in front of me right now) but also drink Bacardi & love a Baileys. And certainly looking forward to those cocktails. I'll join you at the bar any time:D

Karen

You sound like my kind of frined James, someone I can drink with. My DH doesn't drink. So Katrina drinks too? I'm a wine drinker (have one in front of me right now) but also drink Bacardi & love a Baileys. And certainly looking forward to those cocktails. I'll join you at the bar any time:D

Karen

I think the alcohol is going to be our big ticket item.. Although we plan on the one alcomohol, one glass of water, one alcomohol, one water..... etc

We dont want to wast the next day.. WE both love wine and I am sure we will make our way through a few bottles. Katrina loves her Bailey's on the rocks. So feel free to pull up a chair anytime.

(Geez we are smashing the boards tonight - is that because we are getting close and the excitment is building)

Karen

My youngest son (just 5) has the seperate booking. They dont issue a room number for the 5th person. At least you are on the same deck. P&O's cruise personaliser put Joel (5) on a lower deck. When the travel agent rang P&O to tell them, they said "and do you want us to change it to the same deck as the others???"

Maybe they were planning on putting all the 5th's together in a share room:D

Karen

I(Geez we are smashing the boards tonight - is that because we are getting close and the excitment is building)

That could be it but maybe it's because you are home. You must be the talkative one:p . We haven't really heard from you until now while you were in Iraq but now you're home, you're making up for it:D . I'm interested in hearing some of your stories from Iraq if you're willing to share them whilst on board.

Karen

A balcomy suite on my own..........mmmmmmmmm. I can only dream. You sound like my kind of frined James, someone I can drink with. My DH doesn't drink. So Katrina drinks too? I'm a wine drinker (have one in front of me right now) but also drink Bacardi & love a Baileys. And certainly looking forward to those cocktails. I'll join you at the bar any time:D

Karen

Hey you guys, you had better leave some drinks for the cruise right after yours. dont be greedy now

Don't worry Karon, we'll leave you something. (Scotch maybe - I hate the stuff). Just don't rely on dry, white wine, bacardi or baileys:) . Do you have a cabin number? If so, will try & leave you a message.

Karen

That could be it but maybe it's because you are home. You must be the talkative one:p . We haven't really heard from you until now while you were in Iraq but now you're home, you're making up for it:D . I'm interested in hearing some of your stories from Iraq if you're willing to share them whilst on board.

Karen

Yeah that is not a problem... I have some interesting ones.. as the people in general are just like us here in OZ. Friendly, peacfull people who want the same as we do for our family's and friends. I usually like to cut away the war stories away early though. It can bring down a night. But I will bring some photos etc that I can show. It is an amazing city.

Yeah that is not a problem... I have some interesting ones.. as the people in general are just like us here in OZ. Friendly' date=' peacfull people who want the same as we do for our family's and friends. I usually like to cut away the war stories away early though. It can bring down a night. But I will bring some photos etc that I can show. It is an amazing city.[/quote']

It will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Karen

Don't worry Karon, we'll leave you something. (Scotch maybe - I hate the stuff). Just don't rely on dry, white wine, bacardi or baileys:) . Do you have a cabin number? If so, will try & leave you a message.

Karen

I am down for m66 which is right near the lifts. I have had this listing since we booked but our friends have no room number. when i booked they said they would probably change us both as that was the last cabin on that deck. we booked cheapest outside rate.

It still shows that cabin and nothing for friend. I think i read it sometimes shows number 20 days out from cruise so will check again tomorrow.

Will certainly let you know if we get anything definate

It will be interesting. I'm looking forward to it.

Karen

I wish i was going on your cruise with you guys, sounds like you are going to have a ton of fun. would have been hard with all those karens, karons on board.still needed to go during school holidays and we are going with our friends who love a laugh and a good time as well. i know we will hve fun too. But it would have been nice to all go together. maybe we should hang out until the dawn gets here and go on that.:)

I wish you were coming with us too Karon. You'll have a great time anyway. We were originally going to go on your cruise but we just decided that 9 nights wasn't long enough (we didn't cruise 6 months ago like you did - it was 20 years ago for us), that extra 2 nights seems like a long time to us. But you'll have a ball anyway.

Karen

Have been known to drink a plane dry before (had some help of course) .... But never a ship..hmmm there is a challenge.

Yeah drinking the ship dry is harder.. my brother and I have tried 3 times... and been unsucessful on every occasion.. Although on our last cruise we noticed they were loading a pallet of jim beam bottles onto the ship while we were waiting to depart... My brother likes to take credit for almost drinking them dry!

Hope you guys have a great time, think of me stuck at the office when you are enjoying the music in legends with a couple of drinks...

And the M&M's cocktails are a great morning drink cause they dont server milkshakes!!

Cheers,

Dan

Yeah drinking the ship dry is harder.. my brother and I have tried 3 times... and been unsucessful on every occasion.. Although on our last cruise we noticed they were loading a pallet of jim beam bottles onto the ship while we were waiting to depart... My brother likes to take credit for almost drinking them dry!

Hope you guys have a great time, think of me stuck at the office when you are enjoying the music in legends with a couple of drinks...

And the M&M's cocktails are a great morning drink cause they dont server milkshakes!!

Cheers,

Dan

Hey Dan, when are you going on your next cruise?

Hey Dan, when are you going on your next cruise?

Hey Strawberry,

Not sure, I have just changed jobs, well I start in just over a week, so that has kind of thrown my holiday plans about...

I was thinking of doing one of the short cruises but thats not going to happen, although my new job has a bit of travel in it so that will hopefully feel like a holiday... i hope!

But i will be cruising... either the end of this year or I might wait for the Dawn, I think that will be an awesome experience..

Cheers,

Dan

Karen

My youngest son (just 5) has the seperate booking. They dont issue a room number for the 5th person. At least you are on the same deck. P&O's cruise personaliser put Joel (5) on a lower deck. When the travel agent rang P&O to tell them, they said "and do you want us to change it to the same deck as the others???"

Maybe they were planning on putting all the 5th's together in a share room:D

Karen

Karen

P&O do some weird things I went on a cruise with family , 8 of us over 13 and P&O put 6 of us on one table (table for 8) and myself and my DW on the next table (table for 8).:confused:

I haven't got a cabin number yet but there is 9 of us 2 bookings for 4 berths and our 15 month old grandson is on a separate booking.

Archived