Cabin Allocation - where on website?

lahore

Hi, we are booked first time on AZ departing next week. As the cruise was a response to having to cancel something else due to a medical emergency, we had to book a guarantee because this was nearly sold out. Which brings me to my question:

There doesn’t seem to be anywhere immediately obvious on the Azamara website that shows cabin allocation. I keep having to go to ‘print off tags’ but that still shows as GTY. I recognise that they can allocate cabins up until boarding, but other people talk about seeing changing cabin allocations on the website when they have had guarantees. Is there something I am missing? TIA

No, you are not missing anything. Just means your cabin has not yet been assigned. You just have to keep checking.

Ok, thanks travelbug. It’s a bit painful but you get what you get I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Try this. It doesn't always work, but worth a go. Click on the link below and save it as a favourite. Log into your account and it will bring up a list of your reservations. Leave that page open and then on a second tab or browser page click on the favourite you've just saved. It should bring up the same list, but include a "Select" link next to each cruise and that will take you to more detail including cabin number:

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Just a side note. If you do it once and then go back and try and do it again soon afterwards it seems to throw up a page not available message and you have to wait a little while to be able to go back in.

Phil

Try this. It doesn't always work, but worth a go. Click on the link below and save it as a favourite. Log into your account and it will bring up a list of your reservations. Leave that page open and then on a second tab or browser page click on the favourite you've just saved. It should bring up the same list, but include a "Select" link next to each cruise and that will take you to more detail including cabin number:

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/myAccount/customizeCruise.do?cS=SIDENAV

Just a side note. If you do it once and then go back and try and do it again soon afterwards it seems to throw up a page not available message and you have to wait a little while to be able to go back in.

Phil

That’s pretty darn nifty Phil, thank you! Not something I would ever have found by myself but really useful. Sadly it still shows as no allocated cabin for us, but it’s an easy way to keep an eye on what’s happening. Much appreciated, thank you.

That’s pretty darn nifty Phil, thank you! Not something I would ever have found by myself but really useful. Sadly it still shows as no allocated cabin for us, but it’s an easy way to keep an eye on what’s happening. Much appreciated, thank you.

No prob. Have a wonderful cruise!:cool:

Phil

We had a Guarantee cabin our last AZ cruise and we were very pleased with the cabin assigned. The Guarantee was in the same category as our previously selected cabins and we did research on the various cabin possibilities we might be assigned, so were comfortable with a Guarantee. We looked at it as another adventure!

Funnily enough, our best cabin attendants of all our cruises.

• 4 weeks later...

Phil

That’s really useful information thanks Phil 😀

Phil

Still works well. Use it all the time. 😇

I must be doing something wrong - I can’t get it to work on an IPad or Mac.

What I did is go to ‘My Azamara’ on the website, enter my username and password and log in, then click on either ‘Reservations’ in the middle or ‘My Reservations’ at the side. I then added that page to Favourites, opened another page on my browser and clicked on the saved page in Favourites. It just brought up the same page again, without any ‘Select’ buttons.

Is this right, or am I missing something out?

I must be doing something wrong - I can’t get it to work on an IPad or Mac.

What I did is go to ‘My Azamara’ on the website, enter my username and password and log in, then click on either ‘Reservations’ in the middle or ‘My Reservations’ at the side. I then added that page to Favourites, opened another page on my browser and clicked on the saved page in Favourites. It just brought up the same page again, without any ‘Select’ buttons.

Is this right, or am I missing something out?

Yes you are doing it wrong. Open Phil’s link and save that as favourite for future needs.

Then, when you are logged in on My Azamara, you just open that link and it will take you to your reservations and show your stateroom status.

Now if you will, - for the sake of easy access right now: Log in to My Azamara and then click on Phil’s link. That’s it