Chat Thread!!

DanFromSyd

Hi Dan,

I am just about to leave work after a very long day trying to get some reporting finished. Sorry I can't stick around for too long to entertain you!! Maybe you should go out to dinner and find some "real" people to entertain you. Or do what I plan to do when I get home, have a relaxing spa and put my feet up in front of the idiot box and veg out!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

BTW I am getting excited as we make our final payment tomorrow for our cruise in Jan. Less than 9 weeks to go!!

Hi dan,

real friends????so what are we, chopped liver.

I think we know you better than your friends.

Do you have nay fun websites you frequent besides this one of course(the best)

Have you tried snopes? just stay away from ebay or you wont have any money left to pay for your cruise.

have you booked it yet? i think you said the duedate was coming up. The cruise sale was advertised in todays paper, the first time i have seen it in a daily rather than the sunday paper.

karon

Hi dan,

Have you tried snopes? just stay away from ebay or you wont have any money left to pay for your cruise.

have you booked it yet? i think you said the duedate was coming up. The cruise sale was advertised in todays paper, the first time i have seen it in a daily rather than the sunday paper.

karon

The real friends comment was directed at Chaz who told me to go out with real people.

Of course you guys are my real friends!! :-P

I spend enough time on ebay for work let alone actually using it for myself. As for spending money, all sorted! I have been working flat out as a DJ since September and Im booked solid till xmas. So the cruise itself and (hopefully) all spending money is covered!!

Unless Nathan and Rodney show up and then who knows!!

As for the cruise tomorrow is the day.... bring on the specials!!

Dan

Hi dan,

karon

The real friends comment was directed at Chaz who told me to go out with real people.

I spend enough time on ebay for work let alone actually using it for myself. As for spending money, all sorted! I have been working flat out as a DJ since September and Im booked solid till xmas. So the cruise itself and (hopefully) all spending money is covered!!

Unless Nathan and Rodney show up and then who knows!!

As for the cruise tomorrow is the day.... bring on the specials!!

Dan

Dan

Ok, Ok, Ok. I have been appropriately told off. Of course we are all real! I was just tired last night. It was a really long day at work and I was worried that Dan was turning into a computer nerd! Didn't want his evil twin to get upset!

Cheers,

Hey Chaz,

I wasnt telling you off... I was just justifying my use of the term real people...

And for the record im already a nerd... I work in IT, so im a nerd. A non conforming nerd mind you! I refuse to wear glasses!

Nathan never seems to be around when there is work to be done. But at the first sign of a holiday or night out, there he is!!

Cheers,

Dan

:-)

Hey Chaz,

I wasnt telling you off... I was just justifying my use of the term real people...

Cheers,

Dan

:-)

Hmm dropped out for a while there, thought you chat night was going to be a flop again Dan!

I know you weren't really telling me off! I was just being a little cheeky!;)

I must admit you do sound like a real character Dan! A computer nerd is not at all what I expected you to be. What occupation do you tell all the girls on the cruises you are? I know my uncle liked to make up a different occupation when he was "having fun" and has tried all sorts of interesting ones. Of course you are probably extremely honest and tell them the truth.

Cheers,

Hmm dropped out for a while there, thought you chat night was going to be a flop again Dan!

I know you weren't really telling me off! I was just being a little cheeky!;)

I must admit you do sound like a real character Dan! A computer nerd is not at all what I expected you to be. What occupation do you tell all the girls on the cruises you are? I know my uncle liked to make up a different occupation when he was "having fun" and has tried all sorts of interesting ones. Of course you are probably extremely honest and tell them the truth.

Cheers,

Chaz,

Im in IT sales now. I was a network admin and technician for a few years though. I also studied software engineering at Uni. (But Nathan convinced me it wasnt what i wanted to do, so I left )

You should ask Brad about the occupations... He's had a few doosies!!!

Generally though I'm an undercover operative for ASIO. Or in the witness relocation program..

What do u do Chaz?

Dan

Archived