Onboard Activities on Marella Discovery cruise

Hi all, I’m looking for advice regards onboard activities for our upcoming Fantastic Fjords cruise on Discovery.

Do you get a daily/weekly itinerie detailing what’s happening on board for those people who don’t want to disembark at any port?

Also do they do a cocktail making class/lessons? Do you book these as soon as you get on board?

Any help with these questions would be a great help.

Thanks, Matt

Hi all, I’m looking for advice regards onboard activities for our upcoming Fantastic Fjords cruise on Discovery.

Do you get a daily/weekly itinerie detailing what’s happening on board for those people who don’t want to disembark at any port?

Also do they do a cocktail making class/lessons? Do you book these as soon as you get on board?

Any help with these questions would be a great help.

Thanks, Matt

You get a copy of the 'Cruise News' under your door each evening that lists the events for the following day - no weekly list.

No cocktail making lessons when we were on board in May but there was a demonstration by the bar staff on deck one lunchtime.

In July there were cocktail classes at 7 pounds each.. We were told they were very good and included cheeses as well as wine. We would have gone but unfortunately I'm one of those boring people who can only drink one glass:(

In July there were cocktail classes at 7 pounds each.. We were told they were very good and included cheeses as well as wine. We would have gone but unfortunately I'm one of those boring people who can only drink one glass:(

I think that was just wine tasting. We also were told they were very good and as we walked past, it seemed like the participants were having a great time - lots of chat and laughter.