Picking Check-In Time For Getaway?

broadwaycam

Do they no longer ask you to pick a check-in time for the Getaway? Our edocs became available and I don't see a place to pick a check-in time, not that they go by the check-in time much anyway.

I was wondering the same thing. I’m going on the Escape in January and I wasn’t asked for a check-in time. This time I booked with a TA but my last 2 NCL Cruises we’re booked through NCL.com so I’m not sure if this is the reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The section for picking a check-in time was not there when I did the online check in for our January Getaway cruise. I looked at our edocs and there was no section showing port arrival times like this past January. Oh, and we are Bronze level only. I guess I'll keep checking to see if the check in percentage drops below 100% at a later time because of this.

I seem to recall them asking me what time I was arriving when I did all my check-in information.

That said, do they actually check what time you said you would check in? I found out the hotel I am in has a shuttle to the port, but it leaves earlier than what I was originally planning?

Makes no difference. There's not one person who will your check the time on your edocs at the port. Get there when you want. That being said, unless you really need Vibe passes( IMO, no one NEEDS them) why get there any earlier than noon? You can't get on the ship earlier anyway. You can sit around for a few hours if you like. At noon though, you can check in, and board within 30 minutes or so. Have a nice lunch at Taste. By the time you're finished with lunch the cabins should ready. Easy Peasy.