FASCINATION REVIEW - 1/7/05--also ? about tipping...what we did!

Bethany329

Well, just got off the Fascination that sailed on 1/7/05...........What a great time we all had............This is our 2nd fascination trip, and it still a great value. Our only complaint was that they were not quick to clean up the plates and glasses left behind on the LIdo deck............that got a bit annoying, bussed our own tables a few times.........but we can overlook that!!

Also.................I dont know if this is terrible or not, but what we did, since we only ate in the dining room 1 time, I ask to cut my gratiuities.........they did with no questions asked, they surely made up for gratiuities with our sign and sail card...............so i dont feel that bad...........has anyone ever done that??? just curious......

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*** to clarify.......we certainly tipped...................they took off 20.00 total after the cruise was over , we still paid the tip to all of the crew members...i realize it didnt sound that good after i saw some responses.........

Also.................I dont know if this is terrible or not, but what we did, since we only ate in the dining room 1 time, I ask to cut my gratiuities.........they did with no questions asked, they surely made up for gratiuities with our sign and sail card...............so i dont feel that bad...........has anyone ever done that??? just curious......

Who's they? CCL? The crew members certainly didn't. Did you at least tip them personally in cash?

Archived