5 Dinner Package?

asctony

If you buy the 5 dinner package must you use one or two of the meals the first night or the first two nights?

Currently have the BOGO, thus cannot or do not want to buy the 5 meal package if I have to use it the first two nights.

Thanks!

We had the three night package last year. We were not told we had to do first or second night. When we booked it online it has you make one reservation but it had all seven nights available. The ultimate dining worked the same way when we booked it this year we made one reservation then will book the rest on Sunday when we board

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...
I'm considering getting the 4 night package. Does anyone know if you can change the restaurant they choose for you? We're really not interested in Wonderland.
Have you tried Wonderland?? My Mom didn't want to go but I made her since I paid for it and she loved it!

Sent from my K88 using Forums mobile app

We just did the 5 night package on Oasis October 22 sailing.

Yes, we had to use the package night one or two.

We were initially assigned 150 Central Park for night one. No problem changing it to Izumi and changing the time to an hour later. We took care of everything at Izumi as soon as we boarded. Were able to get all times/restaurants requested. We did not do Sabor, but did Giovanni's Table twice plus Chops and 150 Central Park. Great experience with the package and would do it again. Our one night in the main dining room was disappointing. Food was perfectly fine and our waiter definitely tried his best, but he had too many tables, plus it was so dang loud with tables crammed together and folks constantly coming and going in the area where we were seated (hazard of My Time dining). Ended up at Solarium Bistro for the last night and if we had known would have gone there twice and skipped main dining room all together.