Carnival price list wedding add-ons, upgrades

cruisinthemed

Carnival doesn't give you those locations until your final call 2 weeks before your sailing. They will take down preferences, but can't guarantee them.

The only exception to that is if you book the DJ, then you will have reception in the night club since that is the only room set up for DJ. But, otherwise, you won't know any location details until the final call, which can happen 1-3 weeks before cruise. Most people get the call about 2 weeks before. I got the call about 3 weeks before, but I've seen some people say it was closer to only a week prior. Like Carnival_Brides said, you can let them know your venue preference, but it can depend on availability, wedding size, and what other weddings they have that day, so there are no guarantees that you will get what you want. If there are multiple weddings that day, they may need to put each wedding into the venue best suited for the number of guests, rather than stated preferences.

I just got married on the Carnival Dream in New Orleans last month. I will e-mail you everything I have, which includes a lot of NOLA specific info.

Nicole I am considering the Dream for my wedding in May. Would you mind emailing me the info also? It would be greatly appreciated. bhelenep@hotmail.com

Thanks so much.

Brittany

Nicole I am considering the Dream for my wedding in May. Would you mind emailing me the info also? It would be greatly appreciated. bhelenep@hotmail.com

Thanks so much.

Brittany

Done.

My review of the wedding is posted at: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2065051 and includes a lot of photos. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...
Anyone do a wedding ON the Magic recently? I am trying to get a budget together and determine we want to get married at a port of call or on board. any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

I am getting married on the magic January 25th I booked the time to celebrate package on embarkation day I wanted all of my family to be able to go and they swore up and down they wouldn't go on the cruise for a destination wedding so we are just going to get married in Galveston.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am getting married on the magic January 25th I booked the time to celebrate package on embarkation day I wanted all of my family to be able to go and they swore up and down they wouldn't go on the cruise for a destination wedding so we are just going to get married in Galveston.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We want to do the wedding in port in Nassau I think, still debating the on shore or onboard options there. Shame you cannot get the Captain to officiate.

The price list for pictures has gone up. When you book the wedding make sure you take whatever pricelist they send you with you. I got married in 2 months ago and we booked the wedding March 2014 and the price had gone up in the meantime but since we took the pricelist we received with us, my personal bulldog aka my daughter insisted they give us the price from the pricelist....the increase was fairly substantial, I think almost $200 more for the same packages....so, unless you have a pricelist that was dated after March 2014, it is probably not accurate and you should add a couple hundred on to each package.

• 3 months later...