Interesting Game while sailing in the Armonia

zenithienta

Hey guys!

I want to explain a game that I played in 2011 inside the Liberty of the Seas and it worked!!

The idea is that the person who goes to the ship "this week" (for example), hides something small in a place of the ship, and the next cruiser (the next week, or whenever) will have to find it. And then, this passenger will hide something new to the next cruiser ;)

My idea is to hide it in the Library because it's the place with less people in whole day :D , at least in the 4 cruises I went. So we will not have problems while hiding it or trying to find it :cool:

And also was thinking in a Magnet Fridge to use in the game, because it is very small and light, very easy to hide, and why not? a good souvenir from our towns!! (if you want to participate with me, you will have a Gran Canaria Magnet Fridge! :p )

Ok!! Hope this works here and people want to play! I cruise on 20th July, so tell me if you want to play to take a magnet fridge with me, or if you go before me and want to start the game!!

Geocatching! Never hear it before but also seems to be fun!! If someone want to do it, I'll be glad to participate!! :cool:

The only problema is that in cruises we don't have much time to visit the places, so..... less time also to be finding the hidden object. But can try! Why not? :):)

Geocaching is available in most places year-round. Not just while cruising. There are websites that will give you puzzles to solve or just flat out give the coordinates, and you use your GPS to find the hidden item. I didn't actually mean to combine it with a cruise, but.... that could be interesting... I will have to check the websites and see if it is already being done... if not, I think we are on to something :-D

Jajajajaa!! Well, I don't know if told in my 1st message that this game was an idea from a fórum mate in 2011, it's not my idea!! :D I only ask if someone else want to participate!

Qué bien que hables español!! Me cuesta mucho en inglés!!! Y encima eres de Arizona!! Wooow! Algún día iré ahí de vacaciones! Mi sueño es recorrer todo USA!! :cool: