Msc line - mv armonia

Ironman56

Does anybody have a view on the MV Armonia? Will be doing a western Mediterranean cruise on this ship next year. Thanks.

Just check that you are as Armonia is heading to Cuba and some folk have had their cruises cancelled. Might be no harm to double check if your is affected or not.

Have not been on Armonia but yes I have been on Opera. Don't think the Renaissance has been a good idea eventhough the splash area for kids is an enhancement.

You can see what Opera is like here and plusses and the niggles we had with her.

http://cruisingmates.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=10926

Spent 11 nights on her last her before she was stretched. She is one of the smaller older ships in the fleet.

I quite like the Lirica class (Opera, Lirica, Sinfonia and Armonia) as they tend to have more interesting itineraries and can get into smaller more unusual ports.

The Armonia (and Sinfonia) have the nicest thermal areas by far. Definitely worth a is it.

I did a 7 night cruise to the Canary Islands on the MSC Armonia last winter and absolutely loved the ship. The atmosphere onboard is lovely and the Renaissance program have added some new features and the interiors are totally renewed. The buffet is far to small though but the new outside part of it makes up a bit and on a summer sailing in the Med that shouldn't be a problem. Very nice pooldeck.

Check out my videos from MSC Armonia and have a nice cruise:)

The Atrium:

Pooldeck:

The new Armonia lounge:

Balcony Cabin:

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73