Fantasia dining costs/options....

citizenfrank

Evening all

This for us was very kind last week within assisting me with the finer details of our drinks package, so could anyone now assist me with speciality dining please?

Always done something on every cruise but never on MSC as we are VIRGINS!

What are the options, details and costs?

Looked in the my bookings section but could ne find/see food options!

PLEASE HELP GENEROUSLY

Frank

There is only one Speciality Restaurant on Fantasia: El Sombrero Tex-Mex.

I have the following on my booking. It's for either Splendida or Fantasia:

STEAKHOUSE EXPERIENCE The finest steaks on the sea! Choose 1 dish from the El Sombrero selection, 1 from the Steakhouse selection (Premium Quality Black Angus steak) and 1 dessert. Our Maître d'hôtel will assist you with planning and reservation of your experiences. €19pp

The drinks package does cover you for drinks in Tex-Mex. I don't have a photo of the menu - sorry.

We had the mixed grill back in February. Both DH and I were very disappointed. As we're both Black Card holders, we could have had 2 complimentary nights dining there. We didn't bother going a second time. The service was poor (even though we knew the waiter from previous sailings) and we never received dessert, which we should have. No-one came to take the order for it. We weren't bothered as we weren't enjoying our evening there, anyway.

YMMV, CF. We've eaten in Santa Fe Tex-Mex on Splendida and enjoyed it. It may have been due to the region we were sailing or the particular crew assigned to the restaurant. There are many factors that affect the whole experience.

I must say when I dined in the Tex Mex on Splendida last year I didn't enjoy it, but I do think that is more down to personal choice and taste - just not the type of food I'd normally go for if eating out (quesedillas and fajita)

The sports bar offers some food but in my opinion that wasn't great either although on a 19 night cruise it did make a change but just pretty standard chicken wings, onion rings, mozzarella sticks etc