MSC Drink Vouchers Explained

jimmymed3

Thank you so much for the info.

We were given about 50 vouchers :eek: left from a friend who was on the Divina in december 2016!!! Can't wait to see if they will take them. Did you or someone you know tried to use old vouchers?

I will keep you posted.

We leave april 1st, for B2B cruises.

Marie :)

April 1st you say? What a coincidence! We're on the same ship. If you need help with all those coupons, feel free to slide some under my door! [emoji6]

• 2 weeks later...

The Fantastica experience includes 12 vouchers per person. Our family is comprised of 2 adults and 2 kids. Does anybody know if the kids vouchers can be used for adult beverages? Not that my kid is a big drinker, but, if so, I would rather use the vouchers for the more costly alcoholic drinks and pay out of pocket for sodas and juices!

The Fantastica experience includes 12 vouchers per person. Our family is comprised of 2 adults and 2 kids. Does anybody know if the kids vouchers can be used for adult beverages? Not that my kid is a big drinker, but, if so, I would rather use the vouchers for the more costly alcoholic drinks and pay out of pocket for sodas and juices!

Think I answered my own question. Since this program doesn't start until April 1st, nobody could really know the answer. I'm sure they'll be color coded or something though.

Just to repeat, you know that the promotion is only valid for US travelers (or if it was specifically mentioned as part of your package when you bought)?

Edit - Sorry, I just saw from your profile that you are in the states.

• 6 months later...
Just to repeat, you know that the promotion is only valid for US travelers (or if it was specifically mentioned as part of your package when you bought)?

My US bases cruise agent says

''You will be receiving the 12 drink vouchers. Our agency is approved by MSC to provide the Fantastica benefits, which include the 12 drink vouchers to all guests regardless of their citizenship''

Thank you so much for the info.

We were given about 50 vouchers :eek:left from a friend who was on the Divina in december 2016!!! Can't wait to see if they will take them. Did you or someone you know tried to use old vouchers?

I will keep you posted.

We leave april 1st, for B2B cruises.

Marie :)

Marie, did your friends vouchers work?

As I understand it, your kids will get the non alcoholic vouchers for bar soft drinks.

I'm also pretty sure this offer is not limited to Americans, but just to US sailings, ie Divina from Miami, it's included in my booking and I'm Canadian.

It mentioned the purchase in (1) gelato, but I was interested in buying multiple. I wasn't sure if they would allow me to max out the entire voucher. Thanks for your response.

It's one voucher per item, don't waste them on a gelato, don't even waste a coffee cuddle voucher on a gelato, use your on board credit.

[quote name=ssmea03;54028131.

I'm also pretty sure this offer is not limited to Americans' date=' but just to US sailings, ie Divina from Miami, it's included in my booking and I'm Canadian.[/quote]

Are you sure?

My US based cruise agent says that it is included for my Europe sailing for ALL nationalities

I realize this is an old post but I just came upon it… We traveled on Divina in July and had Fantastica! We had 4 teens with us they all had non-alcoholic vouchers which basically would cover the soda but if they also wanted a nonalcoholic cocktail or coffee or gelato it was worth it - we bought them a couple extra books of vouchers and that was not worth it since they didn't drink much (but I guess we will try to use them on a future cruise!)! Here's a sample 7d2ce418fefdabcb2ab8515557af53f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Are you sure?

My US based cruise agent says that it is included for my Europe sailing for ALL nationalities

We don't get vouchers as a promotion here for ANY sailings - the Fantastica offer is only for bookings made in US (and, it seems, Canada).

We don't get vouchers as a promotion here for ANY sailings - the Fantastica offer is only for bookings made in US (and, it seems, Canada).

Absolutely! You need to book with a US based giant online agency (not allowed to name them) in order to get 12 alcoholic beverage vouchers per adult.

And I read that in Happy hour you get 2 drinks per voucher.

1) Is this true?

2) Has anyone ever experienced it?

3) Which is the Happy hour?

Absolutely! You need to book with a US based giant online agency (not allowed to name them) in order to get 12 alcoholic beverage vouchers per adult.

And I read that in Happy hour you get 2 drinks per voucher.

1) Is this true?

2) Has anyone ever experienced it?

3) Which is the Happy hour?

We booked on line with MSC's north American website.

Can someone please tell me what the drink Vouchers cost on all MSC ships. Thanks

The vouchers are not available to purchase for sailings on all MSC ships. The price for the 18 vouchers is $89. The following is from my booking for Divina:

"18 DRINK COUPONS Save with freedom! 18 drinks of your choice that you can consume in bars and restaurants. Included drinks: call-brand spirits (premium brands not included), liqueurs, non-premium cocktails, wines by the glass, draught beer, bottled and canned beer, energy drinks and coolers, canned sodas, fruit juices, premium mineral water, coffee and chocolate based drinks, takeaway ice cream in a cone or cup."

Can you purchase additional sets of 18 vouchers onboard? I can see them in my planner for my Seaside bookings, just wondering if I can buy more should I use them all up

Yes, you can buy them in advance. 18 for $89.

Or buy the unlimited Classic alcoholic beverages package for $31/day.