transportation from EWR to motel

Leesie6351

I will be arriving October 6 2018 at EWR for an Oct 7th cruise out of Port liberty. If I take a private transfer to my motel somewhere in NJ, can I be picked up right outside the arriving terminal or do I still need to take the airtrain to P4.

Thanks so much.:)

I will be arriving October 6 2018 at EWR for an Oct 7th cruise out of Port liberty. If I take a private transfer to my motel somewhere in NJ, can I be picked up right outside the arriving terminal or do I still need to take the airtrain to P4.

Thanks so much.:)

Would you share the name and town address of your "motel"? Any place that calls itself a motel in this NY metro area throws off a serious red flag. If you have a cheap rate at a motel that does not offer airport transportation, you could easily be paying another $50+ to get to the motel and another $50+ to get to Cape Liberty.

To answer your question a private transfer can pick you up at the arriving terminal.

Hi-- I was thinking of either the Hampton Inn or Hilton Garden Inn. To me they are motels and not hotels although perhaps they are actually hotels.

thanks for your concern.

The Hampton Inn at EWR does not have a restaurant and is not within easy walking distance of a restaurant. There is no Hilton Garden at EWR.

Look carefully at trinityreservations.com. For Oct 6 for ONE person they are offering the Crowne Plaza for $211 TAX Included for a room, round trip Cape Liberty transportation in a town car, and free breakfast. For ONE person they are also offering the Ramada Plaza for $184 tax included for a room and round trip Cape Liberty shuttle. A taxi from the terminal to either of these hotels should be in the $20-25. With the town car transportation it might be possible to have them drop you right at the airport terminal. I know that the Ramada transportation will drop you at P4. Both hotels have restaurants.

Do not hesitate to contact Trinity reservations if you have questions. They are a faith based operation and very reputable to deal with.

138east, I bet the poster is taking about the Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn in Ridgefield Park,New Jersey.

I hope not! Those hotels are best for the Manhattan cruiseport folks who need a park/sleep cruise package. They are 20+ miles from Cape Liberty and a $50+ taxi ride from EWR.