Alt. Dining on Silhouette?

OrlandoD

Been many years since we've been on a Celebrity ship. We have a lovely OBC and I'm wondering what sort of deals do they offer for multiple nights dining in the specialty restaurants once you're actually on board? On line I saw 4 nights for $137pp. Pre Cruise is pre pay and I'd rather use our nice on-board credit!

thanks in advance!

Been many years since we've been on a Celebrity ship. We have a lovely OBC and I'm wondering what sort of deals do they offer for multiple nights dining in the specialty restaurants once you're actually on board? On line I saw 4 nights for $137pp. Pre Cruise is pre pay and I'd rather use our nice on-board credit!

thanks in advance!

They are always offering deals once you board -- at least 30% off, and sometimes 2for1 deals depending on how booked they are. Good idea to use OBC after you board.

• 2 weeks later...

Last December, I tried to book the Specialty Restaurants with OBC before sailing, and was told that could only be done (w/OBC) once we were on the ship. However, had no trouble getting them when we boarded.

They are always offering deals once you board -- at least 30% off, and sometimes 2for1 deals depending on how booked they are. Good idea to use OBC after you board.

Yes, always after we board to make use of the OBCs and we've never found it difficult to find a specialy dining deal after we board.