When do online prices on cruises change?

amberjohn

I check the prices on the NCL cruise web page and the web sites of several cruise Travel sites frequently on the internet. I was wondering how frequently the prices are updated (weekly, monthly, ect,) Are there particular days of the week that the prices change?

thanks

Based on personal experience, there's no schedule.

I've seen prices change multiple times on the same day and in other instances, they don't change for months. One cabin category may change while all others on the same cruise stay the same.

If you're trying to figure out when you'll find the best deal, don't waste your time. Figure out how much the cruise and cabin are worth to you and when you find that price, book it. If the price goes down before final payment, you can generally get an adjustment. After final payment, stop looking unless you're interested in upgrading.

I check the prices on the NCL cruise web page and the web sites of several cruise Travel sites frequently on the internet. I was wondering how frequently the prices are updated (weekly, monthly, ect,) Are there particular days of the week that the prices change?

thanks

what makes you think there is a particular time the rares change? Rares often depend on supply and demand. They can go up or down, and there is no way of knowing when this will happen. If you are looking for a particular price it may happen months ahead or time or a week prior to sailing.