Norwegian escape deluxe owner's suite with large bacony extra beds

rkshack

I am having the hardest time figuring out what the other beds will be like on the cruise. We are in 17102. I think the couch in the second bedroom pulls out and that is one of the beds. Is it a double size bed?

I was told that there is a murphy bed in the den. Looking at the floor plan I can not imagine where it would be.

Any one have any experience. I booked this cruise with the plan of taking 6 people in our room. I am starting to think I shoud bring air mattresses for the kids.

rkshack

Based on what others have reported....

2 in master bed (king)

1 on sofa-bed in living room

1 or 2 in sofa-bed in 2nd bedroom (it can be setup narrow or wider)

1 in pullman bed over the bed in 2nd bedroom.

kabinen-haven-deluxe-owners-suite-17102-6635-norwegian-escape.jpg

The silver handles are where the pullman bed is. I cannot find a picture of the bed in the down position.

I stayed in this room in January. We had 2 adults in the master and 2 adults in the second bedroom double bed. I think you could put 2 small children on the couch in the main room or 1 adult. Can't imagine a third person in the second bedroom. It is small.

I stayed in this room in January. We had 2 adults in the master and 2 adults in the second bedroom double bed. I think you could put 2 small children on the couch in the main room or 1 adult. Can't imagine a third person in the second bedroom. It is small.

So where was the double bed in the 2nd bed room. WAs it part of the pull out couch or is it a murphy bed? What size is the bed in the main room?

rkshack

See Two Wheels Only answer above; he explains it precisely.

IOW:

The 2nd bedroom has a couch that makes/pulls out into a double bed. It also has a pull down single bed. Total 3 people in the 2nd bedroom.

1 person in pull out single sofa bed in living area.

2 people in a king bed in the Master bedroom.

This is how the cabin sleeps 6

There is no den or media area. There are 2 bedrooms and a living/dining area.

So where was the double bed in the 2nd bed room. WAs it part of the pull out couch or is it a murphy bed? What size is the bed in the main room?

rkshack

• 5 months later...

You may have already figured this out, but I see a lot of misinformation about the second bdrm on the deluxe owners suite. We stayed in it with 6 people. Our 2 adult sons on the pull out sofa bed in the living room. It is large, like king sized. No problems for them. Our daughter and her fiancé stayed in the 2 bdrm. The bed actually comes down out of the wall, like a murphy bed, over top of the sofa. There is no Pullman bed for a 3rd person in that room. We had no problems with 6 adults in this room. Our sons shared our closet and bathroom/shower area to get ready. Plus there is an extra powder room/toilet. Hope this helps.

You may have already figured this out, but I see a lot of misinformation about the second bdrm on the deluxe owners suite. We stayed in it with 6 people. Our 2 adult sons on the pull out sofa bed in the living room. It is large, like king sized. No problems for them. Our daughter and her fiancé stayed in the 2 bdrm. The bed actually comes down out of the wall, like a murphy bed, over top of the sofa. There is no Pullman bed for a 3rd person in that room. We had no problems with 6 adults in this room. Our sons shared our closet and bathroom/shower area to get ready. Plus there is an extra powder room/toilet. Hope this helps.

In my defense, I took the information from someone who stayed in the DOS on Escape....blame him. ;p

There is still a mystery as to that 2nd bedroom. Is it possible that decks 17 and 18 are different?

Thanks to Cruzncutie for sorting things out and giving pictures/video...

Correct info HERE

Upon further review.....(NFL style) :')

It seems that some have reported that there is a sofa-bed in the second bedroom and others have reported that there is a bed that comes down from the wall in the second bedroom. It isn't both in the same bedroom (I'm guilty of believing that it was both).

In order to figure this out completely, stateroom numbers and the 2nd bedroom configuration are needed. Pictures/video would be great.