Where does the 3 night cruise from Sydney sail to?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:34 PM.
147 Posts
Joined Jan 2006
Just wondering, wasn't certain where the Pacific Sun sails. I know it sails around on the short trip. Just wondered where it sails to or near. Thanks!

Whats the weather like at this time of year sailing near Sydney? I am not expecting hot like in the South Pacific. Thanks again.
Canberra, Australia
5,115 Posts
Joined Jul 2005
I don't know that it sails near anything, might be wrong as I haven't been on one. We sailed down to Melbourne on a 5 night cruises and we only saw land leaving Sydney and arriving in Melbourne.

I don't think the weather would be much different to the temps in Sydney. If it is the August cruise you are talking about I would be packing jeans with tshirts and a jacket. When we sailed to the islands in July we wore jeans, tshirt and jacket on the first day, by the second day shorts were fine, maybe a jacket outside.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email me
Some of my Travel Photos