Chat Thread!!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:35 PM.
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by DanFromSyd
What do u do Chaz?
I'm even more boring than IT. I am an accountant! Oh sorry I should say a Business Analyst. Just don't try to say that too fast too many times!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
22 cruises down & not sure what is next!!
Fair Princess x2, Pacific Sky x2, Pacific Sun, Pacific Star x3, Pacific Dawn x5, Rhapsody of the Seas x3, Oriana (ok the Oriana cruise was only two nights!), Sun Princess x3, Sapphire Princess, Voyager of the Seas

<SMALL></SMALL>
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Rodney is Brad's (BradformNewy - My brother) evil twin..

Dan
I should have guessed that BradFromNewy was related to DanFromSyd!! Hi Brad, it's a pleasure to meet you!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Fair Princess x2, Pacific Sky x2, Pacific Sun, Pacific Star x3, Pacific Dawn x5, Rhapsody of the Seas x3, Oriana (ok the Oriana cruise was only two nights!), Sun Princess x3, Sapphire Princess, Voyager of the Seas

<SMALL></SMALL>
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
well you can just chat to yourself then!

Just kidding!!!!! BTW I have a wicked sense of humour and am definitely not a stereotypical accountant. I think it helps that I don't work in a public practice.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
50 Posts
Joined Nov 2005
chaz...ive done many things with my life on the earth...metals trader...s**t kicker and vietnam fighter pilot....ohhh flashbacks...sorry i thought was flying a chopper again for a
minute
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by bradfromnewy
pleasure is all mine i assure you...rodney says hi!
Damn why is it always the blokes that get the pleasure! (that didn't sound right, I'm a good girl believe me!).

Dan suggests you have used some great occupations for entertainment on cruises. Do share!!!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by chaz cruiser
Damn why is it always the blokes that get the pleasure! (that didn't sound right, I'm a good girl believe me!).

Dan suggests you have used some great occupations for entertainment on cruises. Do share!!!

Cheers,
Chaz
Chaz... Are you a woman??

Forgive me.. I thought you were male... But I actually have no idea how i got that impression..??

hmmm...

Whooopss

Dan
:-P
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005

Forgive me.. I thought you were male... But I actually have no idea how i got that impression..??

hmmm...

Whooopss

Dan
Yep I'm female!! At least last time I checked I was. Probably because most Chaz' you come across on line are American Charles'.

No prob Dan.

Cheers,
Chaz

I've just realised that everyone is going to have a real laugh reading this later! Oh well at least we made them smile. Who could have guessed it - An IT nerd and Accountant making people laugh!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
437 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Im not going to assume anyone's sex anymore... So is Chaz as in Charlene then?

An accountant and an IT nerd... hmmm interesting..

Brad tell Chaz how you hurt your knee..

Dan
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Im not going to assume anyone's sex anymore... So is Chaz as in Charlene then?

An accountant and an IT nerd... hmmm interesting..

Brad tell Chaz how you hurt your knee..

Dan
Something like that.

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
Sydney
267 Posts
Joined Jun 2005

hmmm...

Whooopss

Dan
I thought chaz was a male too.. I don't know why
Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Originally posted by girl05
I thought chaz was a male too.. I don't know why
Hmm better go check again. Nope definitely female. Must have a male tone to my conversation. Must think about that and start writing in flowery print maybe! Of maybe my mates thought I was really a bloke when they started calling me Chaz!

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>
Liverpool NSW
7,018 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
Hi guys, how are you all today? Welcome Brad! What was Rodney really doing and wasn't Nathan with him? Or has he deserted him in his hour of need?

Karen
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Karen

Good friends are worth more than money in the bank - that's what I always say

*SS Australis-Sydney to Southampton-28th July -31st August 1975
*Tss Fairstar-Coral Sea Cruise-6th September-22nd September 1986
*Pacific Sun-N611-2nd April-13th April 2006
*Pacific Dawn-W735-9th November-23rd November 2007
*Pacific Dawn-W909-20th March-6th April 2009
*Pacific Dawn-W929-21st Oct-31st Oct 2009
*Pacific Jewel-J029-22nd Sept-30th Sept 2010
*Pacific Jewel-J030-30th Sept-10th Oct 2010
*Rhapsody Of The Seas-3rd Feb-6th Feb 2012
*Pacific Sun-N211-17th Mar-19th Mar 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P225-20th-23rd July 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P233-5th-8th Oct 2012
*Pacific Pearl-P324-8th-17th July 2013
*Voyager Of The Seas-10th-13th January 2014
*Celebrity Solstice-17th-20th January 2014
*Pacific Jewel-30th May-2nd June 2014
*Radiance Of The Seas-22nd Sept-11th Oct 2014
*Pacific Pearl-20th July-3rd August 2015
*Pacific Pearl-4th Sept-7th Sept 2015
*Pacific Aria-23rd May-3rd June 2016

Queensland
1,516 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
Hi Karen,

Did you think I was male too? Seems I have surprised a few people tonight.

Cheers,
Chaz
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

<SMALL></SMALL>