Tickets are in for N 616

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 09:52 AM.
Sydney Au
906 Posts
Joined Sep 2005
Originally posted by the kids and me
WooHoo, Finally picked up our tickets. Our tickets don't have cabin numbers on them, does anyone else know their cabin number yet?
Hoping that maybe we might get an upgrade???
Our requested cabin number has been on cruise personaliser for ages, but someone told us that when we ring to confirm day before the cruise we will get our cabin number. Not sure if that's true though.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Maxx

Explorer of the Seas March 6 2016
Carnival Spirit Nov 2013 - sailed
Rhapsody of the Seas 25/9/12 - sailed
Pacific Dawn Sept 2011 - sailed
Pacific Jewel 6/9/10 - sailed
Pacific Sun 26/8/10 - sailed
Pacific Dawn 19/8/10 - sailed
Superstar Virgo 19/8/08 - sailed
Sydney NSW
216 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Past it
Phew!! Passport office rang and said, alls well and its on its way So now we can really let our hair down. I've been making appts for all those beauty things to be done before I leave. (I'm very high Maitenance!!) Is anyone else having a tan done. I did last time. My cousin had hers done on the ship but it came off on the sheets and clothes,where as mine ,not a trace came off.With work is so hard to fit all the things to be done last minute.....Brenda

Hi Brenda,

Yes I am "high maintenance" too. I am going to have a manicure, pedicure, new hair colour, cut etc and also a spray tan done. I have never had a spray tan done I usually do it myself with the bottle but I am sooooo white at the moment that I thought I would go to a salon far away from my house (to save embarrasement as you usually just wear your nickers) and get a spray tan done. I currently have regrowth with my hair colour which i am trying to hang out till the week before we go to get done so I can't wait for that to be done.

I also plan on maybe having a treatment or two done on the ship for myself as a 'treat'. Why not I say.....we are on holidays after all.

Glad to hear that your grandson's passport is finally on its way.
Sydney NSW
216 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Our cabin number is printed on our tickets. We did request the centre outside cabin and paid for an upgrade to Upper deck I am assuming this is correct and where we will be. Very happy about that. We are very fussy when we travel to get a quiet room away from lifts, laundries etc as we come from a rural property and are used to silence at night so struggle to sleep anywhere noisy.
Bargara, near Bundaberg, Queensland,Australia
1,093 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Oh Dear! Annette it seems we must be neighbors then as that is where we are! So there goes your peace and quiet. Don't forget you earplugs as I snore (so they tell me)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

pics of the Med cruise on Voyager of the Seas
http://picasaweb.google.com/aussiecruiser
CLICK on Picture for South Pacific, Pacific Sun May 06 also Pacific Sun Feb '05
Past Cruises:
Fairstar May 64 Maiden Voyage: Southampton-Melbourne
Fairstar Mar1 91 :Sydney, Noumea,Suva,Dravuni Is.,Mystery Is.,Vila
Pacific Sun Feb 05: Sydney,Vila,Noumea,Mystery Is.,Champagne Bay,Lamen Bay
Pacific Sun May 06: Sydney,Lifou,Vila,Mystery Is.,Isle. Pines
Voyager of the Seas Sept 06: Barcelona,Marseille,Villefranche,Livorno,Civitavec chia (Rome),Naples,Barcelona

Next Cruise: Sun Princess 30/08/15 Brisbane,Airlie Beach,Port Douglas,Yorkeys Knob,Willis Is. Brisbane
Rhapsody of the Seas:8th Nov 2010 to South Pacific, Noumea,Mystery Island, Luganville ,Champagne Bay,Vila, Is. of Lifou, Isle Pines on Rhapsody of the Seas

Pics of ship:[url]http://picasaweb.google.com/aussiecruiser/hipPics?feat=directlink[/UL
Sydney NSW
216 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Wow there you go!!

We are on Upper deck looking at the plan in brochure right hand side of ship almost in the centre of the ship in an outside cabin. We booked with 2 other families and we requested adjoining rooms, must check if they all have their cabin numbers. If there is a cabin number on my ticket will that be "the" cabin or may they change us on boarding?

I faxed our tours off last night we requested the Melenesian Encounter and the Ekasup Cultural Village tour. Both the first tour times available. I do hope we get them It will be great for the kids to see other cultures and how they live. Hopefully the will learn to appreciate what we have then.

Well off to work. Whilst there I shall book hairdresser and beautician for my overhaul. LOL.

Wow only 3 weeks this weekend. Woo Hoo.....I am getting very excited now.
Bargara, near Bundaberg, Queensland,Australia
1,093 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
You can rest easy Robinson cruisers,we are on other side. So you will get some peace after all We are getting excited too.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

pics of the Med cruise on Voyager of the Seas
http://picasaweb.google.com/aussiecruiser
CLICK on Picture for South Pacific, Pacific Sun May 06 also Pacific Sun Feb '05
Past Cruises:
Fairstar May 64 Maiden Voyage: Southampton-Melbourne
Fairstar Mar1 91 :Sydney, Noumea,Suva,Dravuni Is.,Mystery Is.,Vila
Pacific Sun Feb 05: Sydney,Vila,Noumea,Mystery Is.,Champagne Bay,Lamen Bay
Pacific Sun May 06: Sydney,Lifou,Vila,Mystery Is.,Isle. Pines
Voyager of the Seas Sept 06: Barcelona,Marseille,Villefranche,Livorno,Civitavec chia (Rome),Naples,Barcelona

Next Cruise: Sun Princess 30/08/15 Brisbane,Airlie Beach,Port Douglas,Yorkeys Knob,Willis Is. Brisbane
Rhapsody of the Seas:8th Nov 2010 to South Pacific, Noumea,Mystery Island, Luganville ,Champagne Bay,Vila, Is. of Lifou, Isle Pines on Rhapsody of the Seas

Pics of ship:[url]http://picasaweb.google.com/aussiecruiser/hipPics?feat=directlink[/UL