Video Tour of the Breakaway 2 Bedroom Haven Suite

Chesneygirl

Thanks and we were totally spoiled as well in the Haven!

It was our first experience and I never imagined that it would have such an impact on us as it did. The service level was top notch all around.

We have a balcony cabin booked for our next Getaway cruise and my husband can already read between the lines when I talk about it,..I think he's scared that I won't be able to sail in anything other then the Haven now...LOL. I will be keeping an eye on prices and keeping my fingers crossed for an up sell or a price drop. We'll see.....:D:p

Great video Chesneygirl! We'll be on the 9/18 Bermuda cruise in an aft suite (9916). We got an upsell to the Haven a few years ago and now my wife won't go back so we just book the Haven now. It's easy to get spoiled with the perks but for many years we sailed in balcony rooms with our daughters and had a great time too. Now that they're older and into their own careers and homes (I actually like them again, LOL) we're blessed to be able to swing it.

Whatever stateroom you end up in on your next cruise have a great time!

PS. also enjoyed the pics on your other post!

Great video Chesneygirl! We'll be on the 9/18 Bermuda cruise in an aft suite (9916). We got an upsell to the Haven a few years ago and now my wife won't go back so we just book the Haven now. It's easy to get spoiled with the perks but for many years we sailed in balcony rooms with our daughters and had a great time too. Now that they're older and into their own careers and homes (I actually like them again, LOL) we're blessed to be able to swing it.

Whatever stateroom you end up in on your next cruise have a great time!

PS. also enjoyed the pics on your other post!

Thanks for the kind words!

We met a family of 4 on our sailing who was staying in a corner aft suite on deck 13(?). We struck up a conversation/friendship with them and each gave the other a tour of our suites.

Their layout was a little different. Their kids slept on the sofa couch in the main living area. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there suite had 2 bathrooms and the master bath was very similar to ours with full view of the ocean. I never realized those suites had 2 bathrooms.

Of course their balcony was to die for....it was HUGE!! We will definitely consider this suite or similar one for the next family cruise to Bermuda next summer. The Getaway cruise is just for me and my husband - no kids! :p

We met a family of 4 on our sailing who was staying in a corner aft suite on deck 13(?).

Their layout was a little different. Their kids slept on the sofa couch in the main living area. I was pleasantly surprised to see that there suite had 2 bathrooms and the master bath was very similar to ours with full view of the ocean. I never realized those suites had 2 bathrooms.

Of course their balcony was to die for....it was HUGE!!

All H6s have 2 bathrooms. There are 2 setups for the master bedroom/master bathroom in the H6. Some have the bathroom with an oceanview and the others have a second entrance to the balcony from the master bedroom.

If you saw deck 13's balcony, it was the smallest H6 balcony. :eek:

All H6s have 2 bathrooms. There are 2 setups for the master bedroom/master bathroom in the H6. Some have the bathroom with an oceanview and the others have a second entrance to the balcony from the master bedroom.

If you saw deck 13's balcony, it was the smallest H6 balcony. :eek:

Great information!

They had a window in the master bath that looked out onto the balcony...no entrance. They also said they were told to stay away for the deck 14 aft suites for some reason but I forget why.

Our butler gave us a tour of the owners suite on the last day...now that's a balcony! It wrapped all the way around from front to side! The suite was out of this world too! I looked up the price for the heck of it when I got home. It would cost my family of 4 $18000 for a 7 day cruise. It's never going to happen!

Great information!

They had a window in the master bath that looked out onto the balcony...no entrance. They also said they were told to stay away for the deck 14 aft suites for some reason but I forget why.

On Breakaway/Getaway, deck 14 is right under the Garden Cafe. That's probably why they were told to avoid it.

On BA/GA, decks 11 and 14 have the master bedroom near the balcony with the 2nd balcony access. All other H6s have the master bath with the balcony/ocean view (no second access).

On Escape, decks 11 and 14 have the master bathroom with the view of the balcony/ocean (no 2nd access). All other H6s have the master bedroom with the 2nd access door to the balcony.

Our butler gave us a tour of the owners suite on the last day...now that's a balcony! It wrapped all the way around from front to side! The suite was out of this world too! I looked up the price for the heck of it when I got home. It would cost my family of 4 $18000 for a 7 day cruise. It's never going to happen!

You probably saw the Deluxe Owner's Suite (H2-DOS). One worry that I have with the DOS (beside the price) is "How usable is that great balcony while the ship is in motion? Is there a constant 20 knot wind in your face?" :confused:

Edited by Two Wheels Only

That was THE BEST haven room video I have seen! I've been researching all year! I even love the song you chose.

I'm thankful you do what you do cause I'm sure many other newbies to Haven will be looking for videos that show the room and this shows everything so nicely!

I agree with someone else who said NCL should hire you to video all their cabins. It really was a nice job.

That was THE BEST haven room video I have seen! I've been researching all year! I even love the song you chose.

I'm thankful you do what you do cause I'm sure many other newbies to Haven will be looking for videos that show the room and this shows everything so nicely!

I agree with someone else who said NCL should hire you to video all their cabins. It really was a nice job.

Thanks so much for the kind words! :)

Great video Chesneygirl, love the room, although I do have a sentimental weakness for the Breakaway 2 Bedroom Haven Suite...lol. The shots look incredible with the camera slider, I have to pick up one of those. Look forward to your next video.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Great video Chesneygirl, love the room, although I do have a sentimental weakness for the Breakaway 2 Bedroom Haven Suite...lol. The shots look incredible with the camera slider, I have to pick up one of those. Look forward to your next video.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks Mustangfan! It was nice meeting you on the cruise! :)