Buffet opening times

kayelbee

Thank you for your reply. So pleased to hear it's open all the time as I have just come off a cruise whereby the buffet and restaurants were only open at certain times i.e. 0800-1000 1230-1430 and 1830-2030 found it a bit frustrating coming back from shore at 1500 and fancying something but nothing being available.

Thank you for your reply. So pleased to hear it's open all the time as I have just come off a cruise whereby the buffet and restaurants were only open at certain times i.e. 0800-1000 1230-1430 and 1830-2030 found it a bit frustrating coming back from shore at 1500 and fancying something but nothing being available.
You can always use Room Service for light meals in fact I had a Thai green Curry at 0300 from them really good and its Free

Is the buffet open to all passengers irrespective of cabin/suite level? Also what's the food like at breakfast and lunch and is it crowded and difficult to find a table. We are going on the QE.

The Lido Buffet is open to everyone, You will find that one side will get opened earlier than the other. It can get crowded especially around 12 noon but does quieten down.

Breakfast has all the options, with lunch having a Carvery and usually Pasta section and a spicy section such as Curry/Asian and the usual Healthy options.Together with Pies, Chips Potatoes and vegetables.

Also available will be a Fish dish together with the usual Cold Meats and Cold seafood with usual salads.

A soup of the day will also be bubbling away.

Outside in The Lido Pool Grill depending on the weather you normally get Burgers and similar .

Deserts are plentiful together with the ice Cream machine. Selection of Breads and rolls are also available to help yourself.

Its not usually that difficult to find a table however many reserve a table prior to obtaining food by placing a book or similar on the table. It depends on the time of your visit.

Edited by Pennbank