Question about checked luggage?

cfand3boyz

Do they deliver the luggage to your room once it is ready? I just told a family member that they deliver it. Hope that was the correct information. :o

Do they deliver - yes. As soon as the cabin is ready - no.

Delivery will most likely occur between two hours before early seating and just after early seating begins.

Thanks to all of you for the replies. Also, thank you very much for letting me know that we might not get them in time for early dining. I will have to make sure that everyone is aware of that. Thanks again! :)

1st night is pretty casual as long as your not in swimsuits you should be OK. But the MDR can be cool so the ladies may want a lite sweater or wrap in their carry on.

1st night is pretty casual as long as your not in swimsuits you should be OK. But the MDR can be cool so the ladies may want a lite sweater or wrap in their carry on.

That is a great point.

I remember bringing 7 different dinner outfits for our 7 night Western Cruise... and not needing them. The first night is very casual, because many do not have their luggage yet.. and the night of Cozumel is casual as well, especially if the ship is still in port!

But lately, our luggage has arrived before the muster drill... usually by 4PM.

Catrin

Thanks to all of you for the replies. Also, thank you very much for letting me know that we might not get them in time for early dining. I will have to make sure that everyone is aware of that. Thanks again! :)

embarkation day, dining room is casual wear.

Two cruises. Both times, my luggage was in the room by 2:00. :)

Seventeen cruises and sometimes my luggage arrives as early as 2:00pm and sometimes it arrives just as I am leaving for dinner. And sometimes it arrives between those two times.

I've been in suites, I've been in regular cabins, I've even been the first on the ship twice. It does not matter.

In San Diego, aboard the Carnival Spirit, we left 90 minutes late because of some delay in getting the luggage on the ship. Those who had early dinner would have been eating when the last of the luggage was finally loaded.

And when the Splendor sailed on her repositioning cruises from Fort Lauderdale, there was a LOT of luggage onboard the ship whose owners were still at the pier (or elsewhere) because they did not have their Brazilian tourist visas.....

Archived