Help! AD/AE/AC Jewel

lynderan

I am trying to figure out the square footage of these different cabins and every web page I go to either doesn't state what it is or is different from others. Frustrated...:confused:

What the differences in these cabins? I have 10666 and 10664 booked in AD cat. How big is the balcony on each? or if someone can give me a website to look myself, that would be helpful also. Any personal experience?

Thanks!:)

I believe they are all approximately 294 square feet. The AC has a very large balcony, but since they all face the bow of the ship, the balcony can be very windy at times.

The AE's are on the Aft of the ship and even with a smaller balcony (apprx 100 sq ft) are considered "prime real estate" because there is no wind and the views are usually very good.

Im in an AE and the room is 487 square feet and the balcony is 85. Hope this helps !:)

Wow, that was not what I was told by NCL. I was told the AE cabins were about the same (as AD) 287 but the balcony on the AE was 57, smaller than the AD.

I don't understand how there can be some many different answers! Just gotta laugh and have a good time!

Archived