Photo package btb

bun38

i was looking to purchase the photo package precruise. We are doing a btb cruise. 1st cruise is 5 days and 2nd cruise is 8 days. The price for the photo package is $199 for each cruise. Does anyone know why the cost is the same for both cruises. I would think the 5 day cruise would be a bit cheaper.

It looks like that's just the way they priced it. Same price for up to 24 days.

All-Inclusive Photo Package

Take home all the prints and digital files of your cruise starting from $199 USD. Purchase pre-cruise and save $50 USD* compared to the onboard price.

Item #5415/#5417 - $249 Onboard for cruises 7 to 24 days ($199 Pre-Cruise)

Item #5418 - $299 for cruises 25 to 39 days ($249 Pre-Cruise)

Item #5419 - $399 for cruises 40 days and longer ($349 Pre-Cruise)

We just did a 3 day followed by a 15 day back to back and I called them to ask the exact same question. Basically, the package is a set price regardless of number of days cruised. If I purchased for the 3 day it only applied to the 3 day. If I purchased for the 15 day it only applied for the 15 day. Obviously, it was a no-brainer and I purchased for the 15 day. We came home with about 60 really nice pictures and the flash drive with the files. We could have had even more but we got kind of tired of posing - lol. I will say that the photographers learn pretty quickly if you have the package and they don't take as much time with the shots as they know you will be getting them anyway (at least that was our experience). The first formal night, for instance, we had around 5-6 different poses for each background. By the second formal night they were moving us on after 2! I still think it was good value for us as we usually purchase around 4 or 5 pictures at $25 each.....

We had a B2B more than a year ago that was booked as one cruise but we had to pay for the photo package twice. We took a lot of pictures and actually got tired of taking them toward the end. I think we ended up with about 100 pictures. It was a fantastic deal at $99 (total $198). On a side note, we got Internet credit twice so that part worked out great.

• 2 weeks later...
i was looking to purchase the photo package precruise. We are doing a btb cruise. 1st cruise is 5 days and 2nd cruise is 8 days. The price for the photo package is $199 for each cruise. Does anyone know why the cost is the same for both cruises. I would think the 5 day cruise would be a bit cheaper.

When is your cruise? I also want to buy this package but I don’t see it offered in my personalizer for a cruise in Oct 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to photo package on a b2b cruise, just pick out your photos each day and have them keep them in a folder with your cabin number. Make them aware near the end of your first leg to save them as you're on a b2b, then near the end ask them about the package price and they will give you the 199 price for everything.

We ended up skipping the package as there were only a couple decent pix out of more than 60-70, so we just bought the best picture for $25