Signature

Haven't been on here in a while, in fact since my last cruise in April. I can't, for the life of me, remember how to add my cruises to my signature. I have a new one booked for next year that I would like to add. Any help would be appreciated!

Haven't been on here in a while, in fact since my last cruise in April. I can't, for the life of me, remember how to add my cruises to my signature. I have a new one booked for next year that I would like to add. Any help would be appreciated!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Click the down arrow next to your avatar (upper right hand corner of page), then click "edit signature" from drop down menu.

Thanks, but I know where to do it, just can't figure out how to add it. Don't know why I'm having such an issue with this!

I'm here all the time, and I cannot figure out where people are entering the information for the countdown timer, like the one you have on your signature.