Savings for solo passengers

travelberlin

Reduced solo travelers (125%) fares are available on all Azamara repositioning cruises for 2018/2019. There is a dedicated page for the solo traveler rates.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/savings-singles

However, if you are patient some poorly selling cruises offer the same solo traveler rates 6 months out. You have to be flexible. I frequent visit the single traveler rates on the web site with the 90-day ticker (can't say the name). I have found that web site shows Azamara solo traveler rates much earlier than the Azamara website. Of course a TA can help, but getting prices from Azamara is very time consuming.

Reduced solo travelers (125%) fares are available on all Azamara repositioning cruises for 2018/2019. There is a dedicated page for the solo traveler rates.

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/luxury-cruise-deals/savings-singles

However, if you are patient some poorly selling cruises offer the same solo traveler rates 6 months out. You have to be flexible. I frequent visit the single traveler rates on the web site with the 90-day ticker (can't say the name). I have found that web site shows Azamara solo traveler rates much earlier than the Azamara website. Of course a TA can help, but getting prices from Azamara is very time consuming.

Thanks for your answer and the link. In the new webpage I could not find the offers for solo passengers. It looks like they have not updated those offers.

Hello

Phil is correct. It is also usually posted on the pricing page for the cruise kinda like the specific deals are of whatever Azamara is running at the time. I lucked out when I bought my cruise it was the 125% which is why now mine is up over $9000 from what I paid in January. I have no clue if they advertise it and I really didn;t even know about it until I checked out to pay. But now I know where to look. I have a feeling they randomly pick when they are going to do it. Or maybe since January is when I got mine that is when they do it.

Kathy

• 5 months later...

I must not be looking in the correct places on the Azamara website. I'm looking at a sailing on the Pursuit in 2019, and even with the current Second Passenger Half Off sale, I'm only seeing a 200% supplement. Several people have told me Azamara has a 25% supplement or when there's a sale you'll pay 50% but I'm just not finding it. Should I try calling a travel agent?

I must not be looking in the correct places on the Azamara website. I'm looking at a sailing on the Pursuit in 2019, and even with the current Second Passenger Half Off sale, I'm only seeing a 200% supplement. Several people have told me Azamara has a 25% supplement or when there's a sale you'll pay 50% but I'm just not finding it. Should I try calling a travel agent?

Yes I would suggest a Travel agent. I just booked two cruises on the new BOGOHO offer and I am paying the same rate as a couple (150%) for the same cabin. Remember not all cruises have the BOGOHO offer and The 125% rates are only offered much closer to sail dates (or on longer repositioning cruises)