AARP Carnival Gift Card

Bulzie

I originally saw one for $100 and one for $500, now I only see 2 for $100.

1. Do they randomly offer the $500 ones?

2. I purchased a $100 one and wanted to do the email digital option but it only let me choose Mail. Is that random also?

3. Are these gift cards just like a generic prepaid gift card as in you can use them anywhere or are you limited to only using them to pay Carnival?

1. I do not believe the gift cards are offered randomly for either the $100 or $500 denominations.

2. The availability of these gift cards is not random either. The company is just currently out of stock. Right now the only gift cards available are the $100 cards delivered by mail.

3. No, they are not generic prepaid gift cards. They are Carnival gift cards to be used on Carnival.

From what I've read on CC and based upon my own experience, there are only so many gift cards of $100 and $500 denominations and available by mail and email. Both the $100 and $500 denominations by email seem to sell out quickly. Right now, only the $100 denomination cards by mail. These reward cards do not come from Carnival but through a rewards redemption company so it's just like any other company having to re-order out of stock items. Keep checking. The $100 and $500 denominations by email delivery should be available again once the rewards company (Redemption Rewards) has more in stock. Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Any tips about how to quickly accumulate a lot of reward points???? I would really love to purchase as many $500 cards as I'm allowed. I'm not even close to having enough points.

You’re allowed to earn 5,000/day. Take the quizzes, they add up quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any tips about how to quickly accumulate a lot of reward points???? I would really love to purchase as many $500 cards as I'm allowed. I'm not even close to having enough points.

One tip I saw was to just complete the quizzes. Whether you get the answers right or wrong, you can accumulate points quickly.

If your spouse is also a member, they can also earn points. You can use your gift card to purchase Carnival excursions, drink packages and for ship items by adding it to your on board account. AARP really helps out with these discounts.

If your spouse is also a member, they can also earn points. You can use your gift card to purchase Carnival excursions, drink packages and for ship items by adding it to your on board account. AARP really helps out with these discounts.

You do not have to be an AARP member and anyone can create as many accounts as they want. If you want to create 20 accounts, go for it. ;)

In my spare time I just take a few quizzes or polls. And each time you log on, you earn some points. You'll notice some quizzes are worth 1200 points or more. Poke around a bit and you'll soon see how easy it is to earn your maximum 5000 points for the day in about 5 or 10 minutes. It's especially easy if you're new to the site--after a couple of years I sometimes have to dig around to find quizzes and polls I'm eligible to earn points on. :)

• 3 weeks later...