Explore4?

mom23guys

Write down the price of your cruise NOW.

Nothing is free.

Then when the Explore4 program comes out, check the new price of your cruise. Many of us have discovered the last couple of years that HAL raises the price of the cruise to cover the cost of these extra perks.

Also check to see if your deposit is refundable or non-refundable.

Some good suggestions to know your pricing, although we’ve found that we still get a good deal with the Explore-4 since we like the SBP and the Pinnacle Grill. So be sure to include those items in your value proposition. We have the Explore 4 for our Mediterranean cruise in August (booked last year), and even though the cabin price fluctuated lower a few months ago, we still made out better with the Explore 4 and now our cabin price is significantly higher than when we booked.

Since your cruise is over one yer out, why not book it now and then when Explore4 does come out you can re-book with it (or not, depending on which deal works out better for you). We do this all the time and it has never been an issue (as long as you rebook prior to final payment date).

• 4 weeks later...

Explore4 will be starting July 18th ;)

beginning July 18 and running through November 19. During this promotion, your clients can choose from 600+ cruises and receive all FOUR of the offers below on ANY stateroom:*

Signature Beverage Package

• Dinner in the Pinnacle Grill
  • Free or reduced fares for 3rd/4th guests
    (taxes, fees and port expenses are additional)
  • 50% reduced deposit

Suites additionally receive US$200 onboard spending money!

This year’s sailing list will include summer 2019 — winter/spring 2020 PLUS holiday 2018 and winter/spring 2019 for Caribbean and Mexico.*

*Excludes Grand Voyages and Grand Voyage Segments

beginning July 18 and running through November 19. During this promotion, your clients can choose from 600+ cruises and receive all FOUR of the offers below on ANY stateroom:*

• 50% reduced deposit

This year’s sailing list will include summer 2019 — winter/spring 2020 PLUS holiday 2018 and winter/spring 2019 for Caribbean and Mexico.*

Thanks, Lisa. I'll be watching for this.

• 50% reduced deposit

Just sent this to our PCC! Thanks for the info!! Where did you get this info from?

We are doing a Panama Canal Cruise from our home in San Diego to FLL and then a TA to the Med! This works out perfect!

Denise:)

Thank you, Lisa. Will have to watch the pricing after the current promo expires and when Ex4 starts.

Last year we were able to combine Ready-Set-Sail with Explore 4 with a NS. Hoping it is the same this year

If you are able to do this again, please share. And we might need to use your TA too. ;)

Explore4 will be starting July 18th [emoji6]

• 50% reduced deposit

And how much will the fares increase? That is the question. The perks are never free.

Right now we have “included’ gratuities.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I booked this promo last year it looked great. I then priced it without the promo. I saved $400! My deposit was now non-refundable. I knew we would not drink close to that, even with a daily cappuccino or an occasional drink. We shall see how close we come. I also transferred my booking to a T.A. and got an onboard credit.