Table Seating - Orchestra

br0kwrx

My biggest fear at the moment is getting stuck with complainers at dinner (as we know in general it is a weaker point on this ship). Im thinking of requesting a table for 2 to be on the safe side.

Does anyone know where we need to go on the ship to request table seatings, as i have never made this request in the past?

Thanks!

Brian

My biggest fear at the moment is getting stuck with complainers at dinner (as we know in general it is a weaker point on this ship). Im thinking of requesting a table for 2 to be on the safe side.

Does anyone know where we need to go on the ship to request table seatings, as i have never made this request in the past?

Thanks!

Brian

Wow, you know, we've never really had to worry about something like this until this cruise.

You would see the maitri'd in the dining room.

Thanks!

Brian

Make your request known to your TA who should pass it along to MSC ASAP. Once onboard your table assignment will be on your room key card. Go to the assigned dining room, find your table as quickly as you can once onboard and then if it is not what you requested go to the Maitre'd for a reassignment. Hope this helps!

...although I am not going to change my request for a big table.

That had never occured to me before! We always sit with others that we have not met before the cruise & had a wonderful time.

Hopefully everyone will get along & the food will be great. Yum,Yum !

My biggest fear has always been to get stuck with a bunch of people that are on Weight Watchers !

...although I am not going to change my request for a big table.

That had never occured to me before! We always sit with others that we have not met before the cruise & had a wonderful time.

Hopefully everyone will get along & the food will be great. Yum,Yum !

My biggest fear has always been to get stuck with a bunch of people that are on Weight Watchers !

That made me laugh...on one of our cruises we sat with a couple and the woman ate salad and steamed broccoli. That's it. I wondered what she thought of me as I shoveled it in:D I'm on WW, but not when I cruise!

My greatest dining room fear is being seated at a table with KIDS. Sorry, I am leaving mine home and would not want to sit with anyone elses. I hope we get just adults. I asked for second seating so I am hoping.

Kids - that's a good one!

My newest greatest fear is being seated with some of the people on these boards!:p

My greatest dining room fear is being seated at a table with KIDS. Sorry, I am leaving mine home and would not want to sit with anyone elses. I hope we get just adults. I asked for second seating so I am hoping.

this is precisely why I plan to request just a one family table-- some people don't want to eat with kids and those of us with kids don't want to be feeling uneasy!!!!!

Archived