Women's Sketchers GOWalking Shoes

My daughter wore a pair of go walks all over Europe one summer, and her feet were never tired. BUT they do get dirty/stinky as they are closed toed and it was so hot she didn't want to wear socks (plus she was 13 and socks with these would have been totally inappropriate she says!). So my suggestion would be to take along some thin inserts to use and then discard if they get sweaty or smelly. The shoes themselves if you don't have arch support issues are very comfortable and soft, and were cute to boot, even with skirts.

• 1 month later...
I went on Sketchers website and found these

https://www.skechers.com/en-us/style/48487/cleo-wham/ntw

I can't wear dress shoes for my life......

I bought these in the black version with a scalloped edge on them - LOVE them! I work in a corporate office, and I have a hard time finding good dress shoes that are comfortable and aren't 12 inches high!! I love these - wasn't even a break in period with them. I also have a couple pairs of the Skechers GoWalk shoes - one in black and one in gray. I take one pair on cruises with me for just walking around the ship.

• 1 month later...

I own 6 pairs of Skechers. Love them! I go to the store & find one that I like. Then I look on EBay & buy it for a lot less. I just make sure they’re new, not used. They have traveled many thousands of miles with me. So comfortable!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Skechers except for the fact that they are fabric, and will soak up water if you're caught in the rain. I'd recommend a waterproofing spray for them before a cruise.

• 8 months later...

I own 3 pair of Skechers and a pair of Skechers sneakers. Love them, light as a feather, wash in the front load washer and dry in minutes in the dryer or on the line. Only walking shoes that will do this 👍

On 1/22/2018 at 6:56 PM, myfuzzy said:

I'm cruising in a month and need new shoes, I bought the Champion knock off's, which lasted pretty good, still have a good sole and some bounce but last November I wore them to Disney....3 parks 3 days, So I'm in the market to get the Sketchers for this trip...too bad they don't come in dressy styles so I can wear them formal night

I have white Sketchers that have a silver sheen...they work well 

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:56 PM, myfuzzy said:

I'm cruising in a month and need new shoes, I bought the Champion knock off's, which lasted pretty good, still have a good sole and some bounce but last November I wore them to Disney....3 parks 3 days, So I'm in the market to get the Sketchers for this trip...too bad they don't come in dressy styles so I can wear them formal night

Look for the Skechers Cleo Ballet Flats.  I have a pair and I wear them on formal nights - I also wear them a lot to work (I work in a corporate office).